Dominic - Week 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could see him being targeted since he did so well in comp

adam is going to get a free ride since it look like he sucks in physical comps :animated_bouncy:

Liked Dominic much better in his intro video tonight and then in the house. He definitely has a stronger personality than it seemed from his CBS bio video. I don't know about that whole living with Mom thing, though.....

My pick to win. I like this kid, he has a good head on his shoulders and a good grasp on how to deal with people in the house. I feel bad he got stuck with that baboon as a partner, but maybe with the twist it will work out for him.

Dom just called himself a 15 year old gay Filipino kid. That's gonna break some hearts!

His pic definitely looks gay. Mom didn't look Filipino but there were some mannerisms shown last night. I guess Lawon has his gay work cut out for him now with some competition. lol

he seem to be overplaying

trying to figured out where daniele stand

but she isnt giving anything to work with

i think his days are number :animated_bouncy:

This guy has the wonderful ability to laugh at himself. I know a lot of older adults who can't do that. He seems to be very grounded and comfortable with who he is and that ain't bad.

I also don't like him being paired with Adam. I'm afraid Adam's crazy actions will hinder his game so hopefully he can overcome that aspect.

I look forward to watching him on the feeds. All the other HG seem to like him a lot. When they were all in the lounge room last night it was nice to see them all laughing and cutting up with one another. The others were giving him a hard time but he took it all in stride. Good for him! grin2.gif

In the famous words of Bon Qui Qui: "This dude need to go... need to go... Securitay!" I find him not only annoying, immature, and co-dependent on mommy, but also not very intelligent. He thinks he's all that, and I'm sorry, but I don't know what Porsche sees in him. He's a little slight dude who is not cute. But hey, they both think they're the cutest people in the room so maybe they're meant for each other? :heart: Jeff is much cuter. Sorry, Jordan. No disrespect intended to you.

he really wants to host a pov competition

he keeps asking everyone if they were hoh who would be their host

everyone is saying lawon :animated_bouncy:

Tool!!

not a very good player from what i have seen

currently a high priority target for the vets

should have just laid back and let some other idiot assume the leadership role of the newbies :animated_bouncy:

dominic.jpg

Paired with Adam.

Thoughts?

Lovely young man. However, It is difficult to judge. Close up, he might overwhelm after a while. People might turn on him. If he can manage to stay out of fights, he will do well.

Archived