7/7 & 7/8 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark Updates

4:44am BBT - Bren "Well baby, I still think we have a chance to control the vote too and push in the right direction so we may not have that same situation. We still have 3 votes and possibly Shelly and Adam and it's not the same as last year. Dani is a pretty good talker, she is like her dad that way, so she has a good chance of getting these people to vote as she wants. We have that so it's not as hopeless as last time." Rach does not answer.

4:46am BBT - Jeff called to DR

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

448 a.m. Listening to Brendon and Rachel talk about how they don't even have a chance. Brendon keeps saying he's going to go down and get something to eat but he never leaves. Rachel finally sends him to get her water. She gives him permission to get something to eat while he's getting her water. Brendon still doesnt leave though. Tells Rachel they still could win this. She's worried about his phd and she feels like they don't have a shot and came in here for nothing. He says shes right. [am I the only one who feels like we are watching re-runs of last summer?! - KimLovesBB]

Brendon - I love you. I need you. I can't do life without you. I'll never leave your side.

Rachel - Im really thirsty. Can you go get my water now?

4:47am BBT - Bren says lets worry after we know more information, maybe they will work things out. Rach asks for some water, bring some back. Bren is going to get something to eat and asks if she wants to see anyone, she says no. Bren says we have each other no matter what and we can stick in this game long enough for Dani to make it back in then we have a shot. Rach says we don't have a shot, right now its 5 and 5, Bren says if it's 5 and 5 we have something. She tells him that she is really thirsty and needs water for him to go eat and bring her some water back.

He says you are not the only one worried, I am too. Rach says we have to get married and you get your PHD and I didn't' care if we came in here and no one liked us I just wanted a fair shot and I don't feel like we are getting a fair shot. Rach says I have just changed so much from the person I was before I ever did this show and I don't want to come back like I did last summer. Bren says you are not going to lose me, Rach says but you said that before, Bren says please don't say that, Rach says just stop, I don't want to talk about this on live feeds, people hate me enough as it is. Bren tells her to quit worrying, that he is not going anywhere, he will always be there for her, that a year ago he could live without her and now he can't live life without her, she is is best friend and he wants to marry her and she is love of his life and he will never leave her.. she interrupts him and says I'm thirsty and she loves him very much too and tells him she doesn't want to be like this right now.... he tells her it will be ok .. she tells him seriously not now turn the lights off when you go out... Bren gets up and turns off lights and walks out of HOH

4:52am Shelly called to DR

4:57am BBT - Porche telling Bren how Keith told everyone that after the POV he has a big bomb to drop.

4:59am BBT - Jeff is up in HOH telling Rach what he talked about with the other HG about how they are just figuring out that this is real, it's not a joke. He tells her how Keith says "this is all fake, you will see I will have an announcement after the POV" Jeff says what fucking announcement does he have and they laugh. Sounds like Keith and Porche are nominated... Jeff says look, Keith is freaking out so we can get Porche on our side, Shelly wants to be on our side and she can get Casey possibly.. so if we can just get that crew (pointing at tv) and says that is 8 we can do this. You guys just need to win POV and we just need to talk to them. Rach says she trusts Shell but not sure about Casey. Jeff says look we know more about this game then they do, we just need to start talking to them and get in their ears. Jeff says everyone wants to be safe, so if you see someone else is stronger then they will come over... Jordan just came in and said she has been talking to people... she says Kalia was Keith was accusing her because he was on the block, so Kalia says if I tell you something you wont tell anyone and Jordan says well I will tell Jeff, Kalia says Keith says "I think this is all fake, and I'm going to throw the POV"... Jordan is telling them Jeff and Rach that Kalia thinks that Bren and Rach are leaving (jeff says yeah we are milking that) and that she wants to be with Jeff and Jordan. Jeff says I hope Keith throws the POV, Rach says why would he, Jeff says cuz he's going crazy, Jordan says Kalia says it's because he thinks he is safe and we all want Porche out... Jordan says maybe we should act like that, like we want Porche out but vote Keith out.

5:08am BBT - Jordan and Rach are both sad that Dick is gone. Jordan is glad that he is ok thought. And Jordan says that Rach needs to stay in here and prove everyone wrong.. Jordan says I'm not gonna lie, I had a perspective about you but your really not like that. I thought you were bitchy but your definately not what I thought and I mean that as a compliment. And don't read what those stupid write, I mean they write stuff about me and it hurts, but its just some dumb guy sitting behind a computer. Jordan said that she thought last year Rach would win it cuz she is so determined. Rach said she was determined last year but now she is scared and Jordan says well you have 4 people backing you up and there are others down there that like you too I'm sure. We all just got heated for a moment, it will all work out.

5:13am BBT - Kalia is called to DR --- Metal head and Jeff talking and telling Metal that Dick talked really good about him and he is all good with him... they do the dude shake and pat on the back. Metal says he has to get all pretty for the DR, Jeff says you think they will call you in? Metal says they are calling everyone in.

(I'm off for a bit)

6:15BBT Brendon, Rachel and Dani still chatting in HOH. Dani says she is going to bed. She heads down to the BR where Cassi and Dom are chatting. He asks her if she is ok and says yeah.

They joke and ask if there is any way they can get rid of Dani and she says not for the next 4 weeks.

They can't believe that Keith was yelling at all of them. Dom says its because he is freaking out about being on the block. Adam comes in, they ask if he is hungry and Adam says he isn't allowed to say bacon.

9:25BBT Adam has a nicatine patch on his foot, said he put it on his arm and it fell right off so he put it on his foot.

9:29BBT Dom asks Dani if everything is still up in the air on what is going on. Are Brenchel leaving? Is someone else coming in? Dani says its all up to production and she doesn't know a thing.

Cassi says one good thing about all this is it showed some asses...on their side. They know Dani and y'all from their seasons but they don't know the newbies at all. Cassi didn't go up to the HOH and chat all day because she wanted Brenchel to know her as Cassi not ya know.

Blue FOTH (the HOH lights are out)

6:45 a.m. BBT

Dani and Dominick discussing who "they" (Dani, Jeff, Jordan, Brendan, and Rachel) want gone. Dani said they never really talked game play, and Porsche vs. Keith was just because the HG's from the newbie side kept dropping Porsche's name.

Dominick said it's fairly obvious Porsche was a goner if she hadn't won the POV, but after last night and Keith blowing up and acting like a tool, their side doesn't care who goes home at this point and they wonder who really is the better player in that duo anyway.

Dani, Cassi, and Dominick realize it's 7 a.m. and say they should go to bed.

Group finally breaks up at 7:05 bbt as they head to bed.

7:20BBT Lawon, Kaia, Cassi and Shelly sleeping in Have not room.

Some one in another room was snoring REALLY loud earlier.

9:22 Shelly awake. Left Have/Have Not room. quick trip to the BR. Then SR to swap mic, then coffee! While its nuking, gazing into the fridge...

9:30 back in the Have/Have not room for what sounded like maybe meds/vitamins. Walking out and Keith sat up a bit. Snoring back in the other room on feeds 3 & 4. 1&2 on Shelly.

10:01 am BBT

Shelly making coffee, being very courteous as to how much sound/noise she makes as to not awaken or disturb the other sleeping HG's....

Shelly now cleaning the kitchen...

10:07BBT

Adam awake, heads to the toilet. Shelly still in kitchen.

10:09 BBT

Adam, "what happened last night?"

Shelly, "I don't have a clue."

Adam, "Oh I have a clue. I take it all in and observe it."

Shelly, "I think he (keith) feels a little bit crazy for all that now."

Adam and shelly continue talking about concerns with Dominic, Cassie and Danielle staying up late and talking. Shelly says it's weird.

Adam says he is going back to bed, and he tells Shelly about a dream where he had to go back to the office but was still part of BB game.

10:13 am BBT

Adam telling Shelly he can't trust Keith and Dominic, and that Keith just dug his grave...

Talk about a weird dream and Snoop Dogg....

Adam says he is going to go back to bed because he went to sleep at 7 am

Adam talking about his friend Anthony in his Fantasy Football league....

Shelly is still cleaning and tells Adam to get some rest...

Adam says "Pull my ping pong ball... I gotta play, that is the only way I know I am safe..... Adam is chanting "Pull my ball"

Shelly pulling out the cleaner and cleaning the stove area

10:12 BBT

Adam goes to kitchen and immediately starts talking trash about Keith, Dom and Cassi to Shelly about how he can't trust any of them and that Keith "dug his own ditch" after what went down last night.

Talk turns to Dom and Cassi always being together, because they stayed up last night talking.

Adam tells Shelly about some weird dream about having to go back to work but still being able to play the game. {This is seriously riveting stuff, Adam. Please keep talking. :sleepy:}

Adam then goes on to say PULL MY BALL about 20x because he wants to play for POV later.

Then he heads back to bed and Shelly continues to clean the kitchen.

10:36 am BBT

Lawon awake and in storage room exchaning mic. Then heads to toilet.

Shelly still cleaning (*interesting after she said she wouldn't clean up after everyone in her pre-season interview*).

10:41 am BBT

Lawon, ADL in bathroom. Shelly, cleaning.

Archived