image host
Sign in to follow this  
laladoopiedu

Premiere Show - July 7

those who said rachelle wasnt good at comps

there you go :animated_bouncy:

IDK if I can take a whole week of Brenchal's laugh. She is the most annoying HG to date on BB.

Dumb move by the donatos. That biotch Rachel will put them up!!!

Yes she will. But if only one from the duo goes home, she will be in hot water with the one that's left especially if it's Dick or Danielle.

what a stupid move ... i thought the newbies were smart not to wi 1st HOH ... but to GIVE it to Rachel .. wth were the donato's thinking???

<smacks forhead> dumb dumb Danielle..should a fought a little longer ...

Yes she will. But if only one from the duo goes home, she will be in hot water with the one that's left especially if it's Dick or Danielle.

True the Donatos could of totally outlasted her too I am sure!

No one gets between her and her banana... well Dick or Daniele certainly could have. Hopefully she eliminates some of the new people before going for the returnees.

True the Donatos could of totally outlasted her too I am sure!

I believe Danielle could have kicked Rachel's butt in that comp.

golden key wtffffffffffffffff :animated_bouncy:

Not sure I like the golden key concept.

I get the feeling that the Golden Key Twist will have more people trying to get nominated just so they can throw their team mate under the bus. Calia will probably just want out of there (especially since she calls being in the house a nightmare.)

I get the feeling that the Golden Key Twist will have more people trying to get nominated just so they can throw their team mate under the bus. Calia will probably just want out of there (especially since she calls being in the house a nightmare.)

I hope Kalia goes because I picked her to go first and I wouldn't care at all if she left.

If I were Rachel, I'd get Dick out of the house ASAP.

This may be a stupid question. but if tonight was a live show then how do they have all that extra footage? It clearly had everyone interacting but they supposedly just met tonight

This may be a stupid question. but if tonight was a live show then how do they have all that extra footage? It clearly had everyone interacting but they supposedly just met tonight

This show was taped. It was not live. The live feeds later tonight will give us a better clue of what is going on.

If I were Rachel, I'd get Dick out of the house ASAP.

I think those two are friends outside the house.

My money has Dick has the first of the returnees to go home. Dick in the season he won was saved by America's player multiple times. If he thinks he's gonna get away with the same this time he is gonna go home early. And he will.

This show was taped. It was not live. The live feeds later tonight will give us a better clue of what is going on.

okay thanks

I want Dick to make Rachel and Brendon cry.

Me too but I fear it won't happen. There's a rumor that Dick and Rachel became friends. I think it may be true since D/D made an agreement with her right off the bat. Woulda been fun though! Maybe Dick will come unglued with B/R before the season is over. We can only hope.

First time I have ever watched a BB premier that left me scratching my head wondering what just happened. OMG this is going to be some crazy season, thats for sure!!

I was thinking at first that it'll be crazy to see Dick and Rachel interact, and that he'd hate her. But thinking about it more, I think they might actually get along. He'll respect her for playing the game and being a b*tch to play the game. The girls he won't get along with are the "Jens" of the group that don't stick up for themselves, etc. So, yeah, I could see the two of them becoming friends.

Maybe this was already touched on but how is POV going to work. If someone on the block wins it, do both come off the block and a new pair go up?

Sign in to follow this