Twist Revealed

Guest 6Borders

I don't care what the rules are, who the couples are or if I liked them or not in past seasons...the fact that Cop-Out Team Grodner is bringing ppl, especially couples, back I am SOOOOOO GLAD I did NOT spend money on the feeds. BB13 is the ultimate evil for me!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! There are five people age 30+!! And this is the most mixed-race cast I've ever seen! Kudos on that part! (Also kudos to not having half the house full of busty blonde bimbos!)

I agree...I like the diversity of the new cast, I really dont want to see any returning players

Call me crazy (crazy) but I love the twist. I love when they bring people back.

We have 8 new people to love or hate and we have the ones returning that we already love or hate.

works for me

Yeah, I'm with Marty!

Im not hating this twist,

i would love to see dick/ danni, jeff/jordan, and brendan/rachel.

the last couple did annoy me, but i did cheer for them while they were in the house because everybody was against them... i like the under dogs.

and danni is top 3 players of all time for me! so I wouldnt like anything more than to see her.

this twist success will hinged on if both sides alternate winning power

if one side dominates the twist is pretty much a bust imo

i said sides because in bb there are usually always 2 sides or more in the house fighting for control of the house

naturally you would think the newbies would side up and the returnees to do the same :animated_bouncy:

I don't think that will happen UVP... i think some of the newbees will be naive and will want to pair up with an experianced player (example: boston rob on survivor).

so i think the returners will want to stick together, but will be more aligned to the newbees.

I think that bringing some power players back there will be no room for sleepers. The returns will NOT let that happen. I know Rachael won't.

usually in a regualar season people try to take out the weak ones first.. however, as it was evident in the allstar season (the season with returns), they went for the powerful people very early... so i think this season will start out very entertaining...

--

I just thought, they may have Eric (america's player) and Jessica come back! they were a good couple.

or maybe April and Ollie?

--

I just looked at Amy's facebook page, and she didn't even know allison mentioned her in an interview... so i doubt it is her.. haha

Ragan and Daniele D. are suppose to be hosting a tv show called rumor control... I wonder if this means daniele won't be coming back, or if it means they released this before the sequestered danni?

the article i read was posted on June28th.

Cowboy and Nakona?

Cowboy would love to get back in the house, but not sure about Nakomis. They should certainly be considered, but if BB can get some of the more recent and popular houseguests, I'm sure they would prefer them.

I cannot handle a season with Cowboy in it.... BB5 was bad enough... but oh god... if i have to deal with that blundering idiot again... i think i might actually prefer rachel and brendon over cowboy *shudders* did i really just say that??

usually in a regualar season people try to take out the weak ones first.. however, as it was evident in the allstar season (the season with returns), they went for the powerful people very early... so i think this season will start out very entertaining...

what i have noticed on most regular season people that tend to go early they usually overplayed their hand aka

played too fast (annie , brian), somehow disrespected the sitting hoh (jacob, steven, laura 2nd out)

in allstar they left arguably thee best player in the game dr. will

when i first heard they were doing allstar

i said no way dr. will isnt gone first

not only did he not go first he finished 4th :animated_bouncy:

Dr Will was an amazing player... That is why he lasted so long... If I were in the house, my first nomination would have been Mike and Will.

most folks with common sense would have nominated will first

but we were dealing with janelle :cartoon_tinkerbell: who was comp first strategy second fiddle :animated_bouncy:

most folks with common sense would have nominated will first

but we were dealing with janelle :cartoon_tinkerbell: who was comp first strategy second fiddle :animated_bouncy:

I agree. She wasnt thinking clearly the first week. she should have put up danielle vs will and backdoored alison if it came to that. I love alison and was hoping she would go far in all stars. Out of those three, she was the least dangerous, especially to Janelle. Alison's powers were always over the guys.... not the girls.

well allison was the leader of wanting to get janelle out.. so it was best that she nominated her.

I think Danielle was. she was the one who got that ball rolling... Alison just, stupidly, kept it rolling.

well the vote page on CBS just says who do you think should comeback. i don't think the votes are a lock for theh 3 top vote getters...CBS can bring anyone in they want. might not even be on of the 6 pairs up now... roy

Archived