Twist Revealed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoping this twist means next season wont be allstar party_smilie.gifanimated_bouncy.gif

This twist does sadden me, b/c it does kind of rule out an allstars. Gosh, how HORRIBLE would it be to have some people back this season (Brendon/Rachel) and then have BB put them on an allstars the following year?!

I think J/J and B/R and shoe-ins. And I'd much rather have Jessie/Natalie than Enzo/Hayden.

^^ This keeps the men/women ratio the same. Plus, B/R and E/H could all align. The chance of J/J and J/Natalie aligning would be much more interesting to follow (assuming their relation is the same as two years ago.)

OMG! I am totally loving the twist...I mean I guess it really depnds on what the rules are....

are they playing as pairs or individuals (one vote or two per pair)

do the new players have any advantage since the duos all have experience in the game? I think all new players should have immunity the first week ...

there are many factors....that we won't know until it starts...

but I think it will be a great season, long as Jessie is not on it...

personally I only started watching season 8 - so I love Dick...lipsrsealed2.gif ok let me re-phrase that.. I love Evil Dick / Dani...

and I never got to see Mike / Will play so I am excited about that....

one thing i am scare of: the CBS website asks you to vote on which duos you THINK will play, not you want to play - so I think it will be a comp to decide which of the 3 pairs get to play...I really hope its skill rather than athletic geared comp b/c i don't really want to see Branden / Rachel and REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to see Knatalie / Jessie....

I like Jeff / Jordon but I think they were cute b/c you wante dto see them become a couple, now that they are - BORING!!!sleep1.gif

I do kinda wish there was more male eye candy....but....I too am impressed that there seems to be a larger variation of race / age...usually only young white attractive 20 somethings...

also i am calling a showmance between Cassie / Dominick now!

Not at all liking the idea of retreads. I think that after every 7 seasons of all new houseguests, an All-Star show with 2 houseguests from each of the seven seasons is the ONLY way I want to see repeat performances - and not even that sure I want to watch an All Star season again. As for this season, I am keeping my fingers crossed that if they are being referred to as duos, voting one out means the partner goes too.

Am I the only one who thinks that it sucks that every Big Brother since Jesse's original season has to include him????? I really cannot handle another summer of him or Natalie for that matter so I am hopeful its not them. I am not particularly happy about Rachel and Brendon either but I can handle them. If its Jesse and Natalie I really don't think I could watch without breaking my television when I throw something at it. Please NO MORE JESSE!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks that it sucks that every Big Brother since Jesse's original season has to include him????? I really cannot handle another summer of him or Natalie for that matter so I am hopeful its not them. I am not particularly happy about Rachel and Brendon either but I can handle them. If its Jesse and Natalie I really don't think I could watch without breaking my television when I throw something at it. Please NO MORE JESSE!!!!

Yeah, this will be his 4th time making an appearence. And it doesn't make much sense, as he wasn't a fan favorite or good player on his original season of BB10.

i dont think jessie will be back as a hg too much of a backlash would occur for the producers to risk it :animated_bouncy:

I actually kind of like this twist...

I just don't want Brendon/Rachel back!! Ugh, maybe I just need to get over it and be more positive!! Maybe they have matured some in the past year and won't be as bad as last summer.

I haven't seen a list anywhere, but from the ones you all are talking about I don't think Janelle will go back in now that she is going to have a baby, and I know Evel Dick isn't going back in, so without him, Dani doesn't make a duo... I've been saying all along that Rachel was going back in, and I also am the one that leaked the twist that people were going to know each other...

No way it's Dick/Dani, or Will/Boogie. Brenchel and Jeff/Jordan are locks. The only mystery is will it be Hayden/Enzo, or Jessie/Nastalie.

Oh no, you are not the only one that doesn't want him back in. PLEASE - no more Jesse!!!

If it goes based on the vote on CBS so far it should be J/J, D/D, and Chilltown!!! That would be the 3 I want to see back in. Even though I don't like the idea of anyone getting a third chance.

it's going to be interesting to see the interactions between the dynamic duos

each seeing how the others has played in a previous season should make it interesting

jeff/jordan were pretty paranoid of being back-stab, imagine if they have to face either dick/danielle or boggie/will

both of whom are notorious for being manipulative, backstabbing , cut throat duos

that is going to be somewhat fun to see the level of trust between which ever duos makes it on the show and whether

this paranoia screws up any partnership :animated_bouncy:

No way it's Dick/Dani, or Will/Boogie. Brenchel and Jeff/Jordan are locks. The only mystery is will it be Hayden/Enzo, or Jessie/Nastalie.

I agree about the locks.

Please, oh please let it be Hayden/Enzo and not Jessie/Natalie!

Does anyone else feel like it's not fair they'd bring back players that have actually won the half mill already?

Only 3 duos is a small upside to this disappointing twist. The new people will have a chance to use their number advantage, evict the retreads, and then play their own game.

Oh no! :animated_shocking: I didn't even know there were going to be 3! Now we have an even greater chance for Rachel, Boogie, Will-hoo boy! I hope it's Jeff/Jordan!

UHG I dont want to see Dick and Daniele or Jeff and Jordan again but I think they are locks. Hate that built in alliances go back in and 2 couples that were very popular. HUGE advantage. Hopefully these people arent as stupid as Survivor Players. But if they are smart I expect Allison to rig it for DnD and JnJ like she did before

...Dont mind Rachel but would rather she be by herself..hell I could even stand Daniele without Dick.

Did anyone else notice on the home page it says 13 houseguests that means that one of the duo's would not be 2 but 1. They introduced 8 new players which leaves us with only 5 more players to make the 13.

Did anyone else notice on the home page it says 13 houseguests that means that one of the duo's would not be 2 but 1. They introduced 8 new players which leaves us with only 5 more players to make the 13.

I don't see that on the CBS or BB homepage Janis. Are you sure that it wasn't "season 13" you read or something from season 12 with only 13 hgs?

CBS's homepage?

There are 14 spots on the memory wall.

I've seen posts about a 9th player, Jason, that was on some other website but was never listed on CBS.com. What's that all about?

CBS's homepage?

There are 14 spots on the memory wall.

I've seen posts about a 9th player, Jason, that was on some other website but was never listed on CBS.com. What's that all about?

No its on Morty's big brother home page. For more information on this season of BIG BROTHER and the 13 new Houseguests, please visit http://www.cbs.com/. Here it is at the bottom before the hg's it could just be a typo or something.

Archived