BB13 Houseguests

amy/marcellus or Dick/Dani...but dont want the newbies to be at a disadvantage at the 1st HOH...we need to get to know them first...clearly will be at a distadvantge with returning HG...but pumped to see who is coming back in the house...please CBS no Rachel /Brandon yuk!

HG ENTER THE HOUSE

2jcfvx3.jpg:animated_bouncy:

UVP! Thanks! that's exciting. Any more pictures?

i dont think we will get any more pictures due to fact they want to keep the incoming duos a secret

usually the second pick released is the pool picture of the group :animated_bouncy:

today the hg celebrate the 4th in the house

i wished the feeds were working now so we could see inside :flags_unitedstates::animated_bouncy:

As long as this show has had massive amounts of fans, you'd think they would give a real treat one year and turn on the feeds as soon as the HG enter the house. I know that's too much to ask for but it is a nice thought. The people getting the live feeds would love for that to happen! cool.gif

i dont think we will get any more pictures due to fact they want to keep the incoming duos a secret

usually the second pick released is the pool picture of the group animated_bouncy.gif

Yeah, last 4th of July, we got a great cast shot released. Maybe they won't think summer b/c of the 'unknown' HGs returning.

I'm thinking fans are just getting super antsy because of all the stuff

being leaked by these tweeters... and 'so called close friends'.

I've gotten to the point I just skim over the posts instead of trying

not to miss a single detail as in past years.

Enough's enough :closedeyes:

THANK GOODNESS it's almost here ! ! ! !

^yep...I'm not taking any stock in any spoiler info at this time...too many people deceiving. I suspect even credible sources are being duped or purposely misleading just to see how the rumors fly, or even their sources are misleading them. Everyone has an agenda these days...

It's probably like what it feels like to be in the house/game...you just don't know what and who to believe anymore. :inquisitive:

ready to get this game rolling

this past week seems like the longest week ever

having this duo twist made this preseason so incomplete

hard to really give any preseason prediction due to the unknown of the duos that are coming into the game :animated_bouncy:

once the dynamics duos are reveal many of new hg will be an after thought

i can just see the backlash directed at the hg that puts up jeff or jordan :animated_bouncy:

once the dynamics duos are reveal many of new hg will be an after thought

i can just see the backlash directed at the hg that puts up jeff or jordan :animated_bouncy:

LOL You mean here? not if it's Dick(less) I bet! :animated_bouncy:

110706mag-big-brother1.jpg

picture of hg together before they moved in :animated_bouncy:

Archived