BB13 Houseguests

I haven't read any bios yet, but I can quite pleased looking at this cast. There's a nice age difference between them all and out of 8 HGs, this must be the most race diversity BB has ever done.

I can't wait to listen to their interviews later on to get a real feel for them.

yeah i am still taking things in

yeah the cast is very diverse

but i feel they are going to be eaten alive once the duos are in place if the duos stick together

it is kinda hard to give any predictions since i dont know which duos are coming back

going to watch their preshow videos later due to fact i am still processing things :animated_bouncy:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT vote for Jessie and Natalie and definitely NOOOOOOOOO to Brenchel...YUCK!!...I couldnt stand another season of them fools in the house. I would love to see Jeff/Jordan, Evel Dick/Danielle and Boogie(as much as I cant stand him)/and Dr. Will. That would be something to watch. So please people vote for anyone but Brenchel and Jesse and Natalie...Please...I have so been looking forward to this season but I swear I will not watch if Brenchel and Jesse and Natalie make it in that house. I couldnt take another summer of them.

I only see 8 HGs on CBS? WTH?

I watched all eight videos. They each stated a different former player that was their favorite. If any of those mentioned will be playing the game, you'll all be happy to know that Rachel was not included!

whoever wins the first hoh will dictate how this season goes :animated_bouncy:

good thing about this season not as much names to remember

bad thing returning hg

i hope bb at least gives the newbies ample airtime and not just focus on returnees :animated_bouncy:

Are there any video interviews out of the HGs?

Has there been any postings that (new) video interviews will be posted tonight, tomorrow, etc by various people who interviewed them already?

WLBB has video interviews. I've only had time to watch three of them.

Are there any video interviews out of the HGs?

Has there been any postings that (new) video interviews will be posted tonight, tomorrow, etc by various people who interviewed them already?

CBS.com has 2-3 minute videos of each of them up.

welovebigbrother.com has videos

superpass has videos :animated_bouncy:

all of the duos are GREAT competitors, and have won ALOT of challenges (excluding chilltown, but i highly doubt they will be back, considering they both have won)

the two greatest teams here (challenges atleast) would be Dick-Dan, and Brenden-Rachel... it seems kinda like they would have an advantage if those were the two teams coming back.

seem to be a lot of fans that watch since season 1

it is going to be interesting to see how game plays out once duos are introduced

a lot of these hg strategies are going to be turned upside down

coming in i would have thought the guys would be targeted right off the back

but these guys dont look like the typical bb bros before ......type he normally get :animated_bouncy:

all of the duos are GREAT competitors, and have won ALOT of challenges (excluding chilltown, but i highly doubt they will be back, considering they both have won)

the two greatest teams here (challenges atleast) would be Dick-Dan, and Brenden-Rachel... it seems kinda like they would have an advantage if those were the two teams coming back.

yeah i wont be surprised if the duos win the first few set of comps like sov did in allstar

i hoping that isnt the case because it would lead to pretty much a early slaughter of newbies and would make for a

pretty boring game

you are right we do have great competitors in duos ranks :animated_bouncy:

First off... don't think past Winners should be allowed to come in and play for another win ... maybe All Stars.

(let them go try their luck on AR or Survivor)

Don't have any problem with them coming back in for a week to shake things up... or for a Competition.

I'll just sit back to see how this plays out with the duos returning.

In the meantime I'm enjoying all the posts and speculations :2thumbsup:

OK guys I just got off work, so I may be missing something, or its been discussed in another forum, but why only 8 HG shown?

We need six more...

Just wondering if anyone knew

Peace my BB friends

Colo

Colo

8 newbies and 6 returning (3 dynamic duos) from previous seasons.

get busy catching up now! ;)

Big Brother 13 - Commercial with newbie HGs

:animated_bouncy:

the hg will probably move in tomorrow or sunday but definitely before the 4th :animated_bouncy:

Big Brother 13 ~ 3 new ADs with the HGs

:animated_bouncy:

Archived