Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

Just tried to sign up via Morty's BB13 page and after entering all my info it said they could not process my order due to "technical difficulties". Will try again later.

Just spent 5 hours on the phone with the same issue of 'technical difficulties', only to find out that when I had problems getting the service cancelled last year the CS rep from realplayer solved the issue by "black-listing" the credit card number to stop the billing. I spoke with 3 level of reps, emailed 5 different times, cleaned my cookies, reset my browser, changed my password, turned off my virus software, turned off my firewall just to find out that they just needed to fix their clerical error. It must be BB season at Real.com. Hope this helps.

Lisa

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has everyone gotten their subscription email once they order the feeds?

i order my feeds through the morty's link but i have yet to received a subscription email :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

i order my feeds through the morty's link but i have yet to received a subscription email :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

How often do you get the subscription emails? This will be the first time I have gotten them through Morty's (I was too late last year and had to go through RealPlayer).

How often do you get the subscription emails? This will be the first time I have gotten them through Morty's (I was too late last year and had to go through RealPlayer).

yeah i am talking about real player subscription email. they usually send it you as soon as you ordered. i got it last year and every year that i order. it usually tells you about your order and gives you a thank you for ordering message

yeah i am talking about real player subscription email. they usually send it you as soon as you ordered. i got it last year and every year that i order. it usually tells you about your order and gives you a thank you for ordering message

Oh OK, sort of like a confirmation letter? I have gotten those in the past.

I was thinking of a different definition of "subscription".

Check your "Junk Mail" folder, just in case!

Check your "Junk Mail" folder, just in case!

i checked there already, but no luck :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

Hi everyone!

Thinking about getting the live feeds, never had them before and if i do order them i will certainly get them through mortys! I do have a question tho,I'm hoping someone could answer! Are the feeds hard to cancel in september? How do I go about that?

Thanks in advance! :animated_wave:

Just signed up for 3 months ! ! Through Morty's --Of Course. Getting amped about new season, though don't like the Rachel rumor--hope it is just that A RUMOR and not a fact. Although it would be kinda funny if some of the other HGs know about the sexting scandal. Could make for some drama and laughs.

Hi everyone!

Thinking about getting the live feeds, never had them before and if i do order them i will certainly get them through mortys! I do have a question tho,I'm hoping someone could answer! Are the feeds hard to cancel in september? How do I go about that?

Not hard at all to cancel--someone on Mortys always provides step by step instruction--Have signed up and cancelled for the last 6 years. No prob and I am not the sharpest tack in the box ! ! !

Hi everyone!

In my experience, it's not that it's hard, exactly. It's just that when you call up to cancel, they try to tempt you with free trial offers which you may forget to cancel once they run out and the charges start. All you have to do is say "Thanks, but No Thanks!" in a firm manner. Oh, and it's up to us to remember to call and cancel in the first place - there is no reminder e-mail sent out by them.

Ditto that. I become VERY assertive with the person on the phone and tell them I do not want ANYTHING they have to offer me. Cancel my Superpass TODAY. PERIOD. cool.gif

At that point they say, "yes ma'am, right away". animated_rotfl.gif

Just ordered my feeds (through morty's of course!) ...so, I'm in! ;)

It seemed easier to register than usual.

Megan...I've never had any problems canceling feeds at the end. If you do encounter problems, you can always post questions here...somebody will surely be able to help or guide you in the right direction. :)

Also...don't forget to download your free/included $10 worth of music each month. That's a perk I've always loved!

In my experience, it's not that it's hard, exactly. It's just that when you call up to cancel, they try to tempt you with free trial offers which you may forget to cancel once they run out and the charges start. All you have to do is say "Thanks, but No Thanks!" in a firm manner. Oh, and it's up to us to remember to call and cancel in the first place - there is no reminder e-mail sent out by them.

I usually call to cancel near the end of the show and they always offer a free month, which would work out great except that after that free month, you have to remember to call and cancel again. So if you're disciplined enough to remember to call after that free month, then it's a good deal but I'm not that disciplined, so I usually say no thanks. I always tell them I will get the feeds again next year and they love hearing that.

Once you sign up for the feeds through Morty's you can go here. You can click on the try it free then log into your account and watch the feeds anytime on any computer through Facebook. You don't have to have real player on that computer.

http://www.facebook.com/Bigbrotherlivefeeds

Marty, were you able to do this last year? This is an awesome feature!

thanks guys! definately will be ordering them by the end of the week!

yeah the link is at the top of the forum

finally received my confirmation email :animated_bouncy:

Woohoo! So now you can go look at some stuff from previous seasons!

i always had that ability, but i just didnt have the confirmation email

also i am not a fan of watching past season over

once i seen a season that is enough for me :animated_bouncy:

I just signed up through Mortys since your live feeds reports have kept me happily informed for the last few years.

But a question...they recognized me from last season and didn't ask for my credit card. I definitely cancelled last October. Do I need to check with someone about this?

Archived