Seer of the Lost CONTEST

Guest conniejoe

Guest conniejoe

Apologies if I don't get this thread repeated verbatim, but it's hard for me to remember what I was doing an hour ago let alone whenever I first posted this.

This is a contest where each of you tries to predict who among the Lost cast will die before season's end. All those who pick correctly can put Seer of the Lost, S1 in their signature line.

RULES

1. One pick per poster

2. Poster's with multiple personalities still get only one pick (and that means you too, Ranster)

3. Type in your choice in your post on this thread

4. This contest will run until the day before the next new episode commences (currently reported to be on 3/30/05, so the contest would end on 3/29/05); if that date changes, I'll let you know!

If you have any questions regarding this contest, please "pm" conniejoe. Do not put your questions in this thread, as this place should be reserved for predictions only.

Jem dear ... I am so happy you are dedicating yourself here ...

Before we were so RUDELY interrupted I was asking:

Can I make 10 guesses on the death if I have 10 personalities? or as Maxwell Smart might say ... would you believe ten people have registered with my name and all with different avatars???

:twisted:

ranster... yo, you're da bomb *randy, from american idol, style" :D

I initially said Jack but have re-thought this and am going to go way, way out on a limb here with a very wild speculation. It will be my final choice and this change has nothing to do with the recent spoiler posted below.

I am now thinking Hurley. I am also thinking it will be by his own hand, due to the curse of the numbers and the bad things that befall all the people around him. I think he will sacrifice himself for the sake of the others in hopes that with him dead, the rest will have a better chance of being rescued. I believe he will leave a letter/note to explain all of this and also some type of will. Now, I have probably lost the last marble in my head, but....I kind of hope I am wrong as Hurley has always been one of my very favorite characters.

So, Hurley is my final choice.

After everything I've read I'm predicting it will be Walt.

I hate to say that, but kids change faster than adults and he could really hit a growth spurt before the next season. (Think about it.)

Guest conniejoe

I still say it's JACK. The actor is not going to know. In fact, I could almost bet on it that the person who is going to die, won't know until the scene is done.

Ranster - Did you mean you wanted to change your guess and that you no longer wish to go with your choice of Michael? If so, that's fine, as long as it's not another of your multiple personalities talking. You only get one guess.

Guest ranster627

Ranster - Did you mean you wanted to change your guess and that you no longer wish to go with your choice of Michael? If so, that's fine, as long as it's not another of your multiple personalities talking. You only get one guess.

My personalities all voted and we agreed to follow your noble lead and stick with our guess!

BOONE!!

Guest conniejoe

Attention everyone. This is your last day to submit or change your pick for this contest. Remember, you are predicting who, among the major characters, will die before season's end.

Picks will not be accepted after 12:01 pm EST 3/30/05. All who predict correctly will have the honor of putting Seer of the Lost, S1 in his/her signature line.

Now get out your crystal ball and announce your candidate. Good luck!

After a lot of careful thought and consideratino, I'm going out on a limb and saying Sawyer.

I don't have anything to back my theory up, but I think that Sawyer is going to be on his deathbed and will tell Jack about meeting up with his father and how his father really thought about him... and that knowledge will give Jack strength to (xxx) fill in the blank...

Guest GaYToR

Am I too late? I take "Picks will not be accepted after 12:01 pm EST 3/30/05" to mean noon EST.

Anywho, I am going to say

Guest conniejoe

The CONTEST is now closed!

Here are the entrants and their choices:

BOONE - Kayo, Jem, BrotherlyLove, CFDaddy, SnowWhite

MICHAEL - CeCiMom, Ranster

HURLEY - Tymorty

WALT - Blue Rose

JIN - GaYToR

JACK - Conniejoe

SAWYER - Raydog

Thanks to all who participated and good luck! :D

Guest ranster627

Thanks for the contest conniejoe! Has anyone told you that "you rock" today?

YOU ROCK!

Consider yourself told! :wink:

Guest conniejoe

Gee, gosh thanks, Ranster! :oops:

Snow - Yes, it sure looks like Boone gets the popular vote to get axed. I hope not though. I would miss those beautiful eyes!

Sure glad my man, Sayid, didn't get any votes. If he left, I'd have some real issues to take up w/ the writers over at The Fuselage.

Guest ranster627

Looks like we have yet another week to find out! Wanna know who dies? Me! ... of anticipation ... just call me Heinz (that's my 2nd personality reveal!) ....

Well, after watching tonight's mind-blowing episode, I do believe that a few of us will be adding "seer of the Lost, S1" to our signatures very soon! :)

kayo