August 14th Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The friendship is still in the hot tub. They are talking about why they should get Kaysar out. Jennifer seems to have distanced herself in the tub and is facing away from them...and looks deep in thought as they chat away.

Jennifer thinks James is scary....playing both sides...."its a pretty big sign" (i believe thats what she said...kinda quiet though)

April decided they need to "listen to James" rather then talk. They will only ask questions if they need to.

Jennifer says she had a pretty long convo with James last night and she thinks he knows where she stands (THAT comment sounds like Jen will not choose to backdoor Kaysar).

Ivette thinks "Howie looks so cute in his speedo"

Beau says he has a speedo and Ivette wants to know why he didnt bring it. Converstion seems to have shifted to a much lighter note.

This is what I came in on in the middle of the hot tub convo...

9:22BBT

A: I want him(James) to know next week that if he is here that it's because of us, not just Jen or someone else in the group but all of us. I appreciate him telling us anything that he can.

They are comparing how Howie looks in his speedo to how Beau looks in his. Jen is saying that she tried on a speedo swimsuit in a pageant and it suffocated her.

Now Jen and April are telling pageant stories. Jen was in a 3 way tie for top 10.

I, B, M, A, Jen and James all in the HOH talking. Annnnnd here it is.......

James is explaining the epiphony he had last night. His voice is cracking a little bit.... (maybe crying?).

He says he realized the reasons why the other team was there, and he wasnt like them.

Ding dong, Janelle and Kaysar interupt and come up for a visit. Janelle is loud and goofy...(might be drunk).

They are discussing Janelle and Beau being drunk in the Pressure Cooker, friendly talk between all.

Guest Peaches

Prior to J&K going up to HOH, they were walking around the backyard talking game. Rachel comes out to check laundry and tells them James must be upstairs in HOH with the F5.

J&K take another lap and Janelle suggests going up to HOH and scare the "shit out of James". Kaysar says "okay, let's go".

Guest Peaches

Howie wakes up and sees Rachel in WC. She tells him James is upstairs with F5. Kaysar and Janelle went up to check it out.

H&R sitting in WC worried.

Guest Peaches

Howie is concerned he is being backdoored.

Rachel applies something under Howie's eyes to help with the stress and puffiness.

Guest Peaches

Rachel's trying to remain positive. Says F5 would be crazy not to want James out. R thinks they "don't think that far ahead" to get one of S4 out this week.

R "just doesn't see them putting H up this week". Maggie "wouldn't have it. M wants James gone."

Guest Peaches

Howie: "It'll be personal to me this week if I get voted out this way considering I saved all their f***ing asses last week".

Guest Peaches

H&R talking about the show tonight and how they made a 14 hr HOH comp into 30 min.

Rachel: "I hope they didn't get the evil look I gave to James."

ed. LOL. They did!

Guest Peaches

H asking R what the hardest part of the HOH comp was. R says it was mental. Just focusing on holding the button. She wasn't tired at all. Doesn't know how her finger slipped off the button. She thinks her thumb just spasmed.

Guest Peaches

Everyone discussing snacks and drinks. M/A/Jen sitting on bed near pillows. James laying down on one side. Rachel is sitting at end of bed next to James. R is clearly not interested in this convo and looks a little uncomfortable herself.

Guest Peaches

R/K/H and Jan leave HOH for hot tub. I and James playing chess.

Jen/B and A still in HOH. Maggie asks about James "what broke up his crying". (he must of being laying it on thick before K & Jan broke it up.)

Guest Peaches

Maggie: They must have come up because they were bored.

April: They (Jan & K) just wanted to see what James was doing.

ed. Yep!

Guest Peaches

I and James playing chess on balcony.

James telling Iv about Janie confessing about not eating anything on the Conveyor Belch food comp. "She just smeared it all over herself to make it look that way".

Archived