BB 13 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

What is your bb excitement level for bb13?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb13?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUTZ quote : "I find myself on here looking for any sort of news and then I go do a something like clean the kitchen. I then come back to check for news again. I've been doing this over and over again since early Monday morning."

lol GUTZ ... bet you've got a nice CLEAN kitchen tho :animated_rotfl:

I'm only at about a 6 so far. Natalie/Chima/Ronnie, followed by Brenchel, has really sapped my enthusiasm for what was once my favorite TV show.

GUTZ quote : "I find myself on here looking for any sort of news and then I go do a something like clean the kitchen. I then come back to check for news again. I've been doing this over and over again since early Monday morning."

lol GUTZ ... bet you've got a nice CLEAN kitchen tho :animated_rotfl:

Spotless!!! :pixiedust:

So here's the thing, I am a reality tv nerd, I very seldom watch anything thats not considered reality. My best friend passed away in November of 2009. She is the one that told me about this site, so last year I signed up and had a geat time posting my 2 cents. It helped me to get through a big brother season without her to vent to. I will never forget when Chima was ousted she was on vacation and I called her she was so mad that she was on vacation and missed it that I had to call her with updates as I found them out. Life I have found out is too short not to enjoy what you like. I love my reality shows and this place is a great place to be. Its especially nice to know that you are not the only person out there to yell at your tv and to love to hate certain people. It makes me feel normal. My excitement level is now a 9 and I am hopeful that the cast is good and that it will be a great season of big brother. Even if they suck I will still be watching.

my excitement level has dropped after hearing the rumor that Rachael will be back in the house.. I'm not even buying the feeds for the first time in 12 yrs.. Not sure I will even watch the show on tv..

I have to believe with a wedding coming up on labor day if that witch is there it won't be for long as you know they are both so delusional that it will be like a royal wedding because they are such celebrities, more like celebrity whores! Janis I'm glad Mortys brought you some comfort when you needed it. It has taken me years to join I feel like its a privilege. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long I've been to his site from day one it is the best big brother site out there and the one and only original big brother site. I've sent donations because the work and time that is involved is done on their own. I've been to the other sites but Mortys is the top and always has been.

final excitement level 6

rose a tad due to the cast being more diverse then the past

i cant raise it any higher due to fact we will get several returning players :animated_bouncy:

Uh oh. Do you not like the new HG's or the ones that may come back?

Never been a fan of returning has-been HG's. This country is full of new and interesting people that would love a chance to be in the BB house.

Before learning the dynamic duds twist, I was an 9 or so. Now a 4. Please, Producers, please -- no more repeat houseguests!!!!!!

I do like when some former houseguests show up in a season to host a competition or deliver some news. It is good to see former houseguests that you liked, admired, or even hated so long as you only see them for a few minutes of the broadcast. That is OK. But once they have competed, win or lose, please let that be the last we see of them as a contestant.

My level dropped to a 7 after the first hint of Rachel was coming back (slid back from an 8)

It's still at SEVEN.

With all the rumors floating around I might just wait til after the 1st show to decide

what level I am.

Toooo much stuff flying around for me.

Don't ever remember hearing so many different scenarios before a BB season.

Archived