BB 13 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

What is your bb excitement level for bb13?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb13?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

BB13 as of today is 48 days away. After the season that was BB12 could bb possibly get any worst :animated_scratchchin: . So tell me how excited are you for BB13? What are you most excited to see, hear about pertaining to BB13?

For me my excitement level is hovering around a 5ish. BB12 really did a number on my excitement level for future bb's. The game is just not as fun as it used to be to watched, since everything seem to have been done before and nothing really revolutionary seem to be added. But nonetheless once I see the cast , hear the lame twist my level should shoot up higher then a 5. :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of the fun for me is the ramp up to the game and regathering here at Morty's.

I am starting day 48 at a Level "2" knowing that by the 1st show I will be feveriously hitting the refresh button after the shows airs frantically trying a get the very 1st glimpse of our new hamsters.

The twists are almost always a bust after a couple weeks.

I actually hope for a social dynamic that is NOT all game talk and no real strategic action.

I hope to watch strategy play out and have enough action that forces the players to adopt and adapt.

it was good seeing a comercial for BB during the Survivor final. It brought me here to see if there was any news about the upcoming season.13 seaons! Well done CBS!I hope the twist will be something that creates intrigue, like when they had twins in the house; it was fun watching the feeds, to see if they'd be discovered.

Im really excited.. this has always been my favorite television show, well this and the mole. I will buy the feeds again, I will gain weight and I will turn into a hermit. but I cant wait for it to happen.

Around this time of year I'm always excited about what BB has in store for us! Who will we root for? Who will we love to hate? I mean, what's a summer without the live feeds to watch!

I voted a 10 for excitement already! This is my favorite show and I can't wait for it to start! :D

The cast of BB12 was pretty bad, so it's got to be better for BB13! UVP, you will definitely get into it once the show starts!

I voted for the twists because everyone comes into the house with a plan and usually that's turned upside down with the first twist.

One thing I liked is that they took the HoH out of the house last year and brought back a player while the HoH was gone (Brendan and Rachel). I just like the whole game - that's what it is - a game.

My E-level is hovering around five. I know that Big Brother is on the horizon and that gives me something to look forward to - sooner every day. I hope that it is a house of naive newbies. All new faces. I hope that they use a broader brush with regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion and age. High hopes. That's me and my five.

I think BB12 really sucked. So did 9.

Hoping this season has some Whambers, Some Evil Dicks, some Ronnies and Dan's. We need people to root for and some to make fun of.

Does anyone know when we get a look at the new hgs? I hope they dont leave it til the end of June.

sorry you are going to have to wait till end of june :disappointed:

Like many others here, I am a BB1 vet. I had the live feeds for many years. However, I agree with some now that the show has a "been there-done that" fell to it. I miss the good `ol days when it was new, fun, and exciting to watch. When I saw the new hamsters before last season started, I knew I would not be a part of it, and I was not... I would love to have the live feeds again, to race home from work to watch what was going on, to tune the world out and tune BB in. I want that anticipation again. Can we re-live the magic moments of out past? I rate my excitement level at a 4 in the hopes that we can. When I see the new faces, I will know for sure, if we can believe in magic again...

Hello again, and Happy Big Brother season!

I entered in at a 10.

Big Brother is my all time vice and I have been watching ever since season 1, and have the feeds since the second season they were available.

Like most of you, I am hoping for a break from the predictability.I also wish they would force the houseguests to be more accountable for their actions, as in BBUK. I get so tired of hearing these houseguests say they are entitled to this or that, or refusing to abide by the rules.I think they should have to EARN their extras.

I am also hoping for a new house design, but doubt that will happen ;-(

And as always, I am hoping we could get the feeds turned on before the first show. Every year I sit here aggravated during that first night or two of the feeds, trying to figure out what we missed. Again, I doubt that will happen.

BB13 as of today is 48 days away. After the season that was BB12 could bb possibly get any worst :animated_scratchchin: . So tell me how excited are you for BB13? What are you most excited to see, hear about pertaining to BB13?

For me my excitement level is hovering around a 5ish. BB12 really did a number on my excitement level for future bb's. The game is just not as fun as it used to be to watched, since everything seem to have been done before and nothing really revolutionary seem to be added. But nonetheless once I see the cast , hear the lame twist my level should shoot up higher then a 5. :animated_bouncy:

I start to get excited in the week or so leading up to the first episode. Once we know all the houseguests, I like to try to figure out who I will ike/hate based on looks and the info cbs posts.

My local CBS station had an ad for BB auditions back in April which made me start yearning for the show to begin. I received a 24" monitor for my birthday this year so I'm sure I'll enjoy the experience a lot more since I'll be able to have more things open on the desk top without overlapping. My level right now is around 5 but will increase the closer it gets. biggrin.gif

I'm up to a 5... since the prediction challenge was started! :D

Back when the countdown started my excitement was 9... then no one took part and it went down to a 4... Now that I see everyone coming back and the countdown on again (thanks for finding those images lala)... it's back up to about a 7... We'll see how the season goes.

I was up to a 7 ... but I've crept up to an 8.

It'll go up to 9 when we get a peek at what the House will look like....

then hit #10 when we can sign up for the feeds and get an idea of who the HG's will be.

The days are clicking off faster the closer we get :2thumbsup:

My excitement level right now is a 4. I don't want to get too excited yet, since I was so disappointed last year, but it's down to in the 33 day range so it's going up. I did have a unique experience helping my niece do her 2 minute tape when she applied to big brother for the first time this year. All the advice we were given was to be yourself we want to see your personality which is more difficult than it seems.

Guest 6Borders

I had to vote in both categories in order to cast my vote so I'm officially entering my write-in vote:

Most excited about: Morty's BB Chat

I put my level at a 5. I am excited but still have a lot of things to do before it gets here.

*Tidy up chat (can't believe how messy its gotten through out the last 9 months, it's not like we didn't use it for TAR, Survivor, DWTS, AI, TBL, SYTYCD, AGT and all things TV)

*Excersice my fingers so I don't get to where I can't move them this year

*oh the list is endless

so much to do so little time.....

Archived