BB13 Houseguests

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

usually the last week in june

last year it was june 30 on the early show

we are a good month and few days away

Hi, there TwinCity

i am doing ok usually hanging around american idol forum. i am glad to see a lot old faces showing back up to morty's. hoping for a great season of bb. only 51 days to go :party_smilie:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm anxiously waiting for BB13. Can hardly wait to see who the new house guests will be :animated_bouncy:

I'll be checking here daily for news on when the intros will be shown. Wondering how the house will be decorated this season :animated_scratchchin:

two weeks and day or two away from our first glimpse of the new cast :animated_bouncy:

Not fast enough!!! I need my BB fix before I got nuts,well nuttier then I already am that is...haha

around this time next week or on wednesday we should know our bb13 hg

bb season will be here

team blonde will have another blonde to root for

etc.........

:animated_bouncy:

bb season will be here

etc.........

Is it next week yet? :animated_rotfl:

bb season will be here

etc.........

Team Blonde!

haha,that made me laugh... I would consider myself team blonde, but only because they have played the best in the past...

im ready for another BB6 rachel..or Laura.. thats what BB is in need of.

This is the sole reason I hooked up an american satellite feed, can't wait for afterdark! I got it hooked up near the end of last season and it was boring, I'm guessing its alot better with more people. Just wish the viewers got to evict like it used to be.

This is the sole reason I hooked up an american satellite feed, can't wait for afterdark! I got it hooked up near the end of last season and it was boring, I'm guessing its alot better with more people. Just wish the viewers got to evict like it used to be.

We just signed up with Direct and get three months of Showtime for free ... I figure that will get me through the exciting times! It should be boring again by the time my free trial is up in the middle of August! ;)

Information will start coming fast and furious over the next week. By this time next weekend we'll be in information overload. lol Bring it on!! animated_bouncy.gif

I can't wait to start hearing BB13 news!!

Archived