TV Land and Nick Schedule Updates

morty

I posted that on my Classic TV News page, but I don't know if you guys still read that.

"Good Times" joins the lineup in July and "Night Court" in August.

I don't know the titles of the other shows that Pavan eludes to, but I do have a clue about one of the marathons, and so will you if you're old enough to remember the tenth Nick@Nite Anniverary. I can assure you, you won't be dissappointed, and you know I don't say that about Viacom very often.

Great :!:

I didn't notice about Night Court.

It was one of my favorite shows (way back then)

Just loved Harry. And Dan Fieldling was a hoot.

If some of the posters have never seen it.... I'd recommend giving it a 'look see'. I don't think they'll find it 'dated' at all. Great writing.

Noticed it said it comes on in August. Hope it comes on during a time I can watch :)

Guest GaYToR
if you're old enough to remember the tenth Nick@Nite Anniverary.
If some of the posters have never seen it.... I'd recommend giving  it a 'look see'.  I don't think they'll find it 'dated' at all.  Great writing.

Pokey and Morty, I just wanted to thank you for giving me my daily dose of "You Are Old" :rofl

I never even thought about some out there aren't old enough to remember Nick@Nite's 10th Anniversary OR Night Court. Going back to my rocker now. Has anyone seen my shawl? It's always so cold in here. :roll:

if you're old enough to remember the tenth Nick@Nite Anniverary.
If some of the posters have never seen it.... I'd recommend giving it a 'look see'. I don't think they'll find it 'dated' at all. Great writing.

Pokey and Morty, I just wanted to thank you for giving me my daily dose of "You Are Old" :rofl

I never even thought about some out there aren't old enough to remember Nick@Nite's 10th Anniversary OR Night Court. Going back to my rocker now. Has anyone seen my shawl? It's always so cold in here. :roll:

I don't feel old at all until I read posts like this.. "eh? Youngun..what'd ya say? Cold In here? Wanna share a hot flash?"

Hey..... wait JUST a minute.

This show started airing in 1984. AND it was in color :!:

You really don't have to be 'considered' OLD to have watched it.

Tom on Survivor is 44 (I think) - - and he certainly isn't an old geezer.

I loved the show because it wasn't constant 'one-liners' (like most of the sit-coms today).

Now.... get off your rockers.... and move over to the recliner with the massage and heat controls.... and stop your complaining :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that skip my front page, I posted the first look at the Nick at Nite 20th Anniversary Schedule. They're bringing back some old favorites for this one special weekend in June. They missed a lot of shows, but there is an episode of "Route 66," a couple Hitchcocks, and other goodies.

Nick at Nite's got some special titles for their part of the celebration, "Silver Spoons," "Kate and Ally," and "Moonlighting," to name three.

Anyhow, I added a lot of information to the Nick and TV Land schedules. There's all kinds of unique stuff coming up. A special on gays on TV, TV movies like "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pitman," and "Sybil."

Postponed is the Warner Brothers Anniversary, but it is expected to be re-scheduled.

Check it out!