August 12th Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being reminded that they can only stand or squat.

One of the boxes has a martini bar. One has a 42" plasma tv

If box isn't opened in half hour. Howie will open the green box himself

10:57 Howie

House Guests you have now reached the 5 hour mark. As a reminder you can not sit or kneel. That means no knee or but can touch the ground, you can only squat. Here's a sneak peak of what is in the boxes, one contains a martini bar, another a 42 in plasma screen. If a box is not open in 30 min I will open the green box myself.

Howie has opened the green box. April keeps saying over and over that its a mudcat, its a dead fish and it is stinkin up the room/box. They at first thought so what but now the smell is stinking up the place. No one is giving up yet.

Howie brought out some food to tempt them

April got cucumber to remind her of matt

he gave Ivette bananas

jen rasberries

maggie hot dogs and beer

jannie ice cream

rachel mac and cheese

the tiredness of all of this is starting to show many are now yawning and staring into space, yet no one is giving up yet

For the most part howie is staying and hanging out outside with all of them and just walks around the box talking to each of them

Guest shellnlele

Howie brought Beau a big jug of cranberry juice to mix martinis with since he is still stuck in the pressure cooker. He's got all kinds of liquors... and he hasnt had anything to eat :lol:

I couldn't get through to post earlier. The HG's have made me laugh quite a bit tonight, especially considering how bored they all are. I enjoyed the game of telephone, the dancing, and all manner of goofy comments! Howie has been VERY annoying though! I'm trying to listen to conversation and he just goes on and on about wanting to bang everyone. The worst part was when he kept asking everyone if they had had anal sex. He's like a broken record! Other than that everyone has been hanging in there quite well. They even seem to be getting along pretty well.

(I was thrilled to see Kaysar walk through the door! I think things will be very interesting.) They haven't really had time to fill Kaysar in on what's been happening. I kept wondering what he was thinking when he walked in the door and James was very stand-offish (James didn't hug Kaysar or look like he even said hi to him).