Naima Adedapo

Dade

I was surprised they gave her a second chance... I wanted to see the other Laura be given a second chance to sing.

I was surprised, too. I didn't think she was good enough to advance to the Top 13 and Lauren Turner should have been given her WC spot 100% imo.

i didnt feel she deserved a wildcard spot

lauren turner was much better

tears can only give you so much charity votes and sympathy

i can see her getting veto if she manages to last that long by bawling her eyes out again

going to have to work hard to make top ten

i thought she was terrible

i dont know what steven was hearing

up there will paul as worst of night

I didnt think she was terrible, better for me that Karen and thaia, she at least put some spice into it, but I thought she was nervous and that messed her up

I was in total agreement with Randy... the Reggae portion was my fav part of her performance. Until, then I had no interest in her as an artist but, saw some potential... maybe a rap, reggae, dance would be cool and new for AI.

meh vocals

energy there but vocals dont match

This was my favorite of her's so far... still not great but, better than some of the others, imo.

I think she is sooo caught up in the idea of being a vocalist, because her mom was a jazz artist, but she needs to get some confidence and find her own neiche, she is not picking the right sogs, none of them are I dont think, also she needs to get more consistant in the pitchiness she keeps having trouble with

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name