ive4nc.jpg

i must say i am shock he got the boot over haley. guess his fans got complacent

I am also shocked, I had him picked for the final two....I hope he will have a record deal, and he makes millions.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also shocked, I had him picked for the final two....I hope he will have a record deal, and he makes millions.

Yeah i thought he would make final 2 as well

Very shocked by the results tonight! I really thought he would be in the final 2 as well. I am a big Haley fan, and I voted for her last night, but I thought for sure one of the girls would leave tonight.

I think James will have a successful career. He was never really made for Idol, unfortunately. A little too edgy, a little too metal.....

But by far one of the most talented contestants in a while. Very touching to see him with his wife and little boy - you can tell there is a lotta love there. I wish him the best, and I am ticked that he went home and Haley is still in it.

I agree with SugarB. James is no more the American Idol than Adam Lambert or Chris Daugherty were. But they were the best. I'm looking forward to James' successful career and, like the other two, losing will probably take him further than winning would have.

I was shocked. I was probably not as shocked as James or Lauren or Haley or Scotty. Lauren and Haley and Scotty were probably shocked in a good way. I sure would've been. I liked James singing especially when he sang the quieter songs. Not so much the raucous rock. Not my cuppa. It wasn't the first time I've been shocked at an AI outcome and I've no doubt it won't be the last.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name