• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong thread, but since you mentioned James, my random thoughts started popping up. I would like James to do Your Song - I think it would be a nice change up to see him do soft and sensitive. I think he could do an amazing job with it.

surprised casey didnt get pimp spot . very funny watching him try to hold back the growling. not a bad performance. very tender and smooth performance

i thought this week he was average vocally

I can see he's got mad musical talent but, he bored me this week. I don't hear anything unique in him as far as radio listening goes. I think the producers of the show have watered him down because the audience didn't take to his wild eyes/performances the first 2 weeks... the result is a missed opportunity this rock-n-roll week to let the beast out and do his thing, his way and crazy it up a bit. imo

old casey has returned totally hated the performance

vocals were bad

old casey has returned totally hated the performance

vocals were bad

Sadly, I agree. I have been a Casey supporter, but he might have signed his death (as in exit) warrent with that mess tonight.

I think that Casey is very talented in his musical genre. I like and admire a little bit of that kind of jazzy style but not my go to sounds. I do think that AI will prompt him for a bigger audience; as it should.

entertaining but not so sure the vocals were up to par

i hate when he sings this way

not my cup of tea

i hate when he sings this way

not my cup of tea

I think you're probably in the majority but I loved it. I'm not a big fan of pop music so maybe that (plus my age) is why I like what Casey does.

ive4nc.jpg

so long growling :animated_wave:

I think that Casey is a big musical talent with charisma but was ill-suited for American Idol except for the industry exposure it gave him. I liked him more and more as time went on but he is not mainstream.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name