The Top 12 Girls

SugarB

Tatynisa - hated it. She sounded terrible, bad song choice, go home please.

Naima - I love her and I thought she sounded great, but wish she had chosen a different song.

Kendra - It's "Impossible" for me to like her performance tonight. Outta there please.

Rachel - Hated it.

Karen - She has something about her that is very likeable. Love the spanish.

Lauren Turner - Lover her! WHO DAT!!

Ashton - was disappointed in her tonight. I think she has so much potential, but tonight's song choice did her no favors.

Julie - same as above. Love her but the song tonight did nothing for her. She probably sent herself home.

Haley - Again, something about her. Really liked her tonight.

Thia - was pleasantly surprised. I was ready to say get her outta here, but I think she earned her spot.

Lauren Alaina - I love this girl. Fun, upbeat song - good choice.

Pia - WOW this girl has chops and she is so beautiful. Wasn't thrilled with the big old note at the end, but overall loved her performance tonight.

Okay,so this is tougher for me than the guys top 6, but here's what I'd like to see (I think):

"For Sure's":

Lauren Alaina

Lauren Turner

Pia

Thia

"the not as sure's"

Haley

Karen

(but I also still wouldn't mind seeing Ashton and/or Naima)

Tatynisa - karaoke vocally not good

Naima - karaoke big let down

Kendra - not good not bad mixed review here

Rachel - karaoke vtws

Karen - i wished she sung it all in english but overall good vocals

Lauren Turner - my fav in hollywood. good vocals

Ashton - i thought it was ok . hated the post song mouthiness to ryan and judges

Julie - when will these contestant learned to not sing songs made popular by past winners. she got lost in the song. song was too big for her.

Haley - should have been cut . tied for worst with rachel . very vtws like performance. pitchy as well

Thia - solid performance . stayed in her lane vocally

Lauren Alaina- bought some personality to her song and not in karaoke way . good vocals

Pia - while good i thought judges praises were a bit over blown

overall i felt guys were better. girls are missing personality to connect with fans

I felt there were only a cpl guys who outshined the girls, to me the girls were better overall, the boys only had 3 standout performances, I really liked Pia , Karen,Lauren, those are my top 3 girls, but there were a few inbetween that I liked, it's just hard to remember the names,lol, I liked more of the girls than only the 3 boys I liked.

Lauren Alaina has been my overall favorite since I saw her first song.. I hope she makes it really far, She has potential to win it all... (Even though it seems that if you start off "Okay", but finish strong you win..example Lee over Crystal)

Pia was also very good.

OMG, I just sneaked a peak at Dial Idol, and while they do miss from time to time, they have one girl as such a huge lead in the voting that I can't imagine they'd be wrong (although I HOPE they are). I had to go check VFTW when I saw it because I couldn't figure out why

TaTynisa

would do so well in the voting unless she was backed by VFTW. But I was wrong, they are backing

Brett for the guys, and Rachel (also awful last night) for the girls, but TaT was their runner up)

. UGH are people out there voting watching the same performances that I saw?

i figured two girls would get wildcard spots

I was okay with the top 5 voted in, for the most part. Really glad Lauren A. and Pia made it, I thought Thia deserved it based on last night's performance, and Karen and Haley are okay, not the best, but okay.

I was SUPER disappointed that Lauren Turner didn't make it and didn't even get another chance to sing for it. I thought letting Kendra sing again was a huge joke - glad the ultimately didn't pick her.

AND I am SO GLAD that Dial Idol was dead wrong in a big way about TaTynisa!! WOOT - was so glad to see her go.

I was okay with the top 5 voted in, for the most part. Really glad Lauren A. and Pia made it, I thought Thia deserved it based on last night's performance, and Karen and Haley are okay, not the best, but okay.

I was SUPER disappointed that Lauren Turner didn't make it and didn't even get another chance to sing for it. I thought letting Kendra sing again was a huge joke - glad the ultimately didn't pick her.

AND I am SO GLAD that Dial Idol was dead wrong in a big way about TaTynisa!! WOOT - was so glad to see her go.

This so much! She was one of my favorites and I was shocked that they didn't even let her sing for a wildcard spot. I think her looks hurt her with the voters. :(

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name