chris medina overrated

:animated_bouncy:

i am watching it

no one has stood out to me as a winner so far

judges has put through a lot of sub-par singers

jaycee should have been cut last night

chris medina overrated

I agree, there are some who shouldn't be there. I am terrible with names so far, but there are a few that I really like. I like the girl with the curly blonde hair - she's young, and she has a connection with Steven Tyler (singing). She was in the group that brought him up on stage last night. I like the guy with the curly red hair, and I kinda like the kid with tourettes, but I hope he doesn't always rely on the high screechy notes that he can hit, but that's not all I want to hear from him. There are a few others, but that's all that comes to mind right now. There is a guy or two from the NOLA auditions that I have lost track of too. THey might already be gone.

I DID NOT like the tall skinny african american guy who was acting like he was so much better than everyone last night - telling people they weren't good enough for his group and quitting his group halfway thru to join another one. Don't like his attitude one bit.

I was glad to see the chunky chick with the hair glitter go home. It was her own fault for ticking everybody off the first Hollywood day, and she wasn't that good anyway.

i am still amaze both scotty and ashley keep on surviving each rd

both should have been cut after tonight awful performance

I'm right there with you on Scotty & Ashley, uvp. Even Scotty thought he should be cut.

I'm sorry Rob Bolin gave up this week because I really liked him. I have a feeling Idol is looking to capitalize on Bieber Fever. I think that's why they dropped the age limit to 15 and are keeping most of the young'uns around.

I love Lauren Alaina! I think she's so cute and I think her voice is fantastic. But I know that people will start to dislike her because of all the air time she's getting. :(

My other favorites right now are:

Casey Abrams (witht he bushy beard and stand up bass)

Lauren Turner

Brett Lowenstern

Jacee (even tho he's not that great he's just so cute!)

Julie Zorilla

I do not like Chris Medina, Thia Megia or James Durbin.

Love Lauren Alaina (but wasn't that an Aerosmith song she sang on her solo?). ALSO amazed by this guy - where the hell did he come from??!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaOHFZQcY-o

These were my exact words to the people I was watching with. lol He just came out of nowhere and KILLED it! I can't wait to see more from him.

I'm thrilled Paul MacDonald made it thru to the top 24. He got my attention after only about 5 seconds of airtime during the Nashville auditions (check my post in that thread). I wasn't even sure he was still around. Loved the flowered suit, too. This guy is unique . . . right up my alley.

My favorites from last night were Both Lauren's, Julia Zorilla and Tim Halpern (sp?) and Paul and Kendra(?). Fantastic performances imo!

Thia actually sounded really good last night, which surprised me - her other auditions didn't impress me at all.

I still think James Durbin sucks, and I was glad they cut Chris Medina because IMO he is just not talented enough to make it any farther than he did.

i really like lauren turner last night good voice

i still dont get why scotty keeps on advancing

scotty is vftw material

paul was ok with Kendra but i thought his last solo in la sucked

kendra sounded pretty good

paul with be a huge favorite with fans nonetheless

also like tim halperin

i know producers want a girl to win but it looks like it is shaping up for another season that a guy wins

happy that chris medina got cut

i didnt feel he was that good anyway

ashley took her elimination better then i expected

did like thia before last night

last night she took a step back imo

overall looks like it will be a great season

:cheeseburger:

Paul is the best male to advance.

If he doesn't win, it SHOULD (as of what has already happened)be a female winner.

Although, Stefano Langone Is really good too.

Lauren Alaina is amazing, especially for her age.

Naima Adedapo is very good as well.

Thia Megia did very well, but she just seems like she has no confidence.

Ashton Jones- very good, she was amazing in early hollywood, but then she didnt stand out very much to me.

Anyone else miss Emily Anne Reed - the quirky 40's vibe singer from San Francisco who's house burnt down.

She was one of my top fav's from the audition round - I was sad she did not make it during Hollywood week.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name