AI 10: New Jersey Auditions

uvp

no one really impressed me as great

even the bad acts weren't that funny

steven tyler had some very good one liners

judges put through several who just sucked , they weren't even ok such as that crazy girl who begged like crazy

best by default of night was the refugee girl

none of the guys impressed me

i missed simon brutal honesty of stopping them in their track when they just sucked

very poor showing by new jersey

These judges let the contestants sing way too long. Simon would have stopped most of them sooner. The girl from Cosovo was my favorite singer of the night, but the my favorite contestant was the 16 yr old southern girl. When she said "yo yo dog" to Randy, I laughed out loud. She wasn't a good singer, but that she had me with that line.

For some reason I also liked the guy who sang second (I think his name was Caleb?). He was the one Steven Tyler sang along with. He looked kind of schlubby and I expected a disaster but I liked the sound of his voice.

I loved the refugee girl from Kosovo! Her family seemed so sweet and I thought she had a fantastic voice.

I also really loved the new judging panel, which surprised the heck out of me - I was totally prepared to hate them together and individually. lol

Can't wait for tonight's episode!

I'm liking the vibe of the judges panel and especially Steven Tyler... he's cracking me up, big time!

No one impressed me with the "whole" package the 1st night but, there were a couple good singers that might have a chance in Hollywood.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name