Ryan Seacrest

Slowpoke

Guest XandraSkye

WOW! A star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 30! That is quite an accomplishment. I bet Simon will be green with envy. :lol:

I have a confession to make, I like Ryan Seacrest. I don't understand why everyone picks on him so much.

Seacrest seems like his 'audience' would be more in the teeny bopper age group (nothing wrong with that... just wonder how he ended up being chosen to do American Idol).

A really good publicist and a lot of PR on Seacrest's part. :D

I didn't like him at first (first season), but he became cute and charming to me. Actually kind of sexy! I miss his old wardrobe. What's with all the T-shirts this year?

I enjoy the comraderie :twisted: between he and Simon! I often wonder how they REALLY get along. :roll:

Guest XandraSkye
I enjoy the comraderie :twisted: between he and Simon!  I often wonder how they REALLY get along.  :roll:

I wonder that too. I get the sense they don't really like each other.

• 10 months later...

is it me, or is he acting gayer than usual this year. I thought he was going to make moves on elliot after wiping the sweat off his face. Who does that. A guy has done that to me before, but he was gay!

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: AOL, CELEBRITY NEWS from People Magazine

Ryan Seacrest & Paula Abdul's Feud Heats Up

Tuesday Apr 25, 2006 12:00am EST

By Emily Fromm, Kimberly Lansing and Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna

paula_abdul.jpg

CREDIT: VINCE FLORES / CELEBRITY PHOTO; RAY MICKSHAW / WIREIMAGE

Although American Idol host Ryan Seacrest often trades barbs with judge Simon Cowell, now the tension between him and another judge, Paula Abdul, has reached a boiling point.

"It's awkward. I don't know what the deal is. It's very awkward," Seacrest, 31, told PEOPLE on Friday, referring to his relationship with Abdul.

Asked if he was speaking to Abdul, Seacrest answered: "No."

Seacrest, who was in Las Vegas at a groundbreaking event for the new luxury Panorama Towers, said he hasn't yet confronted his fellow Idol cast mate. "You know, I walked past her dressing room the other day and there was a group of people gathered in front of the door, so I can't even talk to her. Simon and I go back and forth with each other, but it's in a different way."

A source close to Seacrest says the Idol host was joking about the feud. But another inside source tells PEOPLE that Seacrest and Abdul

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Seacrest... Ouch! Idol Host Injured

American Idol's Ryan Seacrest

• 9 months later...

I normally despise Ryan Seacrest, but I thought I'd bump his thread up this morning because he actually gave me a laugh last night. After Lekisha's less than glowing critique from Simon, Ryan asked her how she felt hearing that. She responded "you take the good with the bad and the ugly", to which Ryan replied "and I know who is who over there".

Although I am not watching AI this season, I dont mind Ryan - he is cute and he is a fun host, he is doing much better then Mark - the guy who is hosting the PCD show. I really dont get why so many people hate Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else worry that Ryan was being attacked by a stalker last night? LOL I did, then my husband said he thought it was Sanjaya's dad... tee hee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name