Top Chef Allstars

laladoopiedu

I've watched every season but really have no opinion about which one was better or worse. This cast, however, is terrific. They really did a good job choosing the all stars who were memorable(except for Jamie). Only Steven from season 1 seems like a shadow of his former obnoxious self. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

I've watched every episode too and I'm very excited about this season! Totally agreed with their 1st elimination and I also think Stephen seems to be the weakest of the bunch... suspect he'll be gone soon.

I guess my top 3 are;

Angelo (Season 7)

Richard (Season 4)

Tiffani (Season 1)

I can't believe Jennifer went home so soon! She's a really talented chef and I thought for sure she'd make it far this time around.

I think it's going to be a great season but the cuts are going to get hard for me! lol They brought so many of my favorites back.

I've watched every season but really have no opinion about which one was better or worse. This cast, however, is terrific. They really did a good job choosing the all stars who were memorable(except for Jamie). Only Steven from season 1 seems like a shadow of his former obnoxious self. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Could not agree more with the bolded! She seems like she's better now than she was on her original season but she was the only one that I felt should not have been included in the All-Star cast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yaaaaaayyyyy Richard Blais won.

That was redemption.

While I could not taste his food thru the TV he always seemed the more talented of most all the chefs and definitely the most talented of the Final 2. He seemed to catch a break with his Sous Chef support and that Michael got Jamie.

I really have not liked Michael lost all respect when he stole Richard's concept to win $5k.

Yaaaaaayyyyy Richard Blais won.

That was redemption.

While I could not taste his food thru the TV he always seemed the more talented of most all the chefs and definitely the most talented of the Final 2. He seemed to catch a break with his Sous Chef support and that Michael got Jamie.

I really have not liked Michael lost all respect when he stole Richard's concept to win $5k.

I am a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL, that Richard won.... :party_smilie::party_smilie:

Completely agree with everything you said Cali.

YaY Richard! :party_smilie:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...