Link to a few pictures of the new UK BB House

Guest JerseyGirl

I'm confussed. The first BB UK house was kinda urban and really nice. And what do they mean BB2? They've had about as many seasons as us (I can't remember, they're one ahead, one behind, tied), so BB2?

And for those of you that are more confussed than me: We're talking about BB in England. I beleive their are 16 BB houses in differant countries. In Germany, they were going to try a one year long season of BB. In some countries they show nudity and showers. In one of the Arab countries the house was shut down for having single men and women living together. In Holland (where the show started) I think it was the first season that they had sex on TV, Dave Lang only holds the record for the USA.

I watched some of the African BB house one year (it's in English), I lost interest after a while, you need the TV show to introduce the players, otherwise you're just watching strangers brushing their teeth.

If you look around the net, you'll find links, many have free live feeds. If you want to start a directory, that would be cool, post them in a new thread.

Guest ranster627

A friend of mine from England told me they are calling it BB2 in an effort to re-energize the series, hence the new digs!

OK - let's clear things up.

The images are for Big Brother 2 - which aired back in 2001. As in the US, we are now on our sixth series, and in fact moved to a brand new house for series 3 - which has been virtually completly remodelled for each season since.

No real information for the sixth series yet - it is expected to begin on May 27th - traditionally it begins on the Friday before the Spring Bank Holiday, which fall on the last Monday in May - and last anything between 11 and 15 weeks.

The contract expires at the end of this series both with C4 and it's current location Elstree (filmed at The George Lucas Stage) - though it's reported C4 have signed up for three more series. It's almost certain the house will move to a new location next year.

Guest w8n4bb6

OK, did ANYONE notice the headline? I admit I wanted to see the house but the headline says it's HOMELY! Not 'homey,' as in comfortable, but HOMELY, as in u-g-l-y!

I say, old chap---that's funny!

I watched some of the African BB house one year (it's in English), I lost interest after a while, you need the TV show to introduce the players, otherwise you're just watching strangers brushing their teeth.
While I agree that they seem boring, last year we had Big Brother Croatia and slowpoke was kind enough along with others to give us running commentary on the goings on of the day.

:rofl along with w8n4bb6, yes it is funny. Homely = Simple but comfortable, unsophisticated, unattractive. The English have a way with words. :shock:

I watched almost the entire season of BB Africa in the summer of 2003 (while I was on vacation/work in Kenya) and it was soooooo boring.....and very different too cuz viewers vote to evict the houseguests (but it's somehow broken down to participating countries' votes), they don't vote each other out. So there was so strategizing going on at all.....*yawn*

And I've seen clips of BB in other countries, such as UK, Germany, Norway, Australia etc....and they looked like fun.

The only one I watched a fair amount of - was the Croatia one Jem just mentioned.

They really had some great challenges :!:

A lot more fun to watch than the boring stuff our BB has been feeding us lately.

Archived.