The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business

• 1 month later...

New cast announced today, i'll let Dade post the bios but here is the list

Fans of The Amazing Race know that sometimes picking the wrong taxi driver, losing a passport or choosing the tougher task is all that stands between a team and the finish line. For the pairs audiences loved who came short, this season of The Race is for them.

Eleven fan-favorite teams return for The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business, which premieres Feb. 20 (8 p.m. ET/PT) on CBS. Here's who's coming back:

Now see, I really LIKED some of these teams. Margie and Luke, the Cowboys, Zev and Justin, Ron and Christina (I didn't like Ron at first, but his relationship with Christina really grew and I liked her a lot). Not so much fans of most of the others, but I am glad that if they are bringing back old teams they at least made it non-winners.

PS - I didn't really mind the Globetrotters either, but they aren't the brightest fellas, just sayin....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

I don't like it when these shows bring people back but this is the probably the most fair of fair...everyone has been there before and has an equal idea of being on The Race, how the rules and quirks work and an equal shot at the prize, and it's about how they actually do in the race (hopefully) unlike BB which is all about the ratings and how many fans text and put $$ in the producers pocket.

• 2 weeks later...