• Anwar
    • Bo
    • Carrie
    • Constantine
    • Nadia
    • Scott
    • Vonzell
    • "all of the above"

Carrie was horrid what the heck was that?? She was all over the place. And I am sorry swinging your hips side to side one inch is not exciting. The kick was a good touch though..but right after that back to same old carrie...was too fake.

Guest XandraSkye
I kinda think you're right on this one Suds.  Bottom three : Carrie, Bo, Scott.  Scott goes home.

I think Bo and Carrie's fan base is too big. I can see Nadia, Anwar and Scott in the bottom three with Scott going home. But I was wrong last week so I won't be surprised one iota if I'm wrong again this week.

I think that the bottom three were Nadia ( because she picked a song that no one knew), Carrie (was it just me or was she shouting the song and not singing it) and Scott ( I dont care that Hall and Oates were in the audience and said it was good....I know they have been in Paula's drug supply).  And I am hoping that Scott goes home cause he was excruiatingly bad.  Please stop voting for Scott.

I will stop voting for Scott if people stop voting for Constanfake

GO SCOTT!!!!

I posted this under the Constantine thread but I will say it again here. there is/was only one Freddy Mercury and he had an amazing voice. To take on that Bohemian Rhapsody and sing it well was amazing. So far there are only 5 performances I really remember positively from this year (not that others werent good but these stick out in my mind.) Not in any order but Constantine singing Bohemian, Bo singing Whipping Post, Carrie singing Alone, Vonzell singing Whitney, and Jessica singing the Boys are Back in town. The rest has been, to quote simon "wallpaper"

I voted for Nadia because it was Booooooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!

Why does she pick such obscure songs? I didn't expect her to pick one of Crystal Gayle's songs, a country singer. Nadia wouldn't know a good song choice if it slapped her in the face.

Carrie's hip movements were reminiscent of Clay Aiken doing Grease to me! Poor girl. :oops: We have a saying around here, you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. Apparently this sums up Carrie pretty well. I admire her courage to tackle a Benatar number. But I don't think she belongs anywhere near the bottom 3!! This wasn't her worst performance by far. :o

Scott - Alto is not your key, dude. Learn it, live it, love it.

:)

Scott deserves to go, based on that performance alone.

I really like the writer for TV Guide Watercooler. He echo's the Hall and Oates drug thoughts too:

"Scott Savol: Oh, so audience-members Hall & Oates were partying with Paula before the show, huh? That explains those painted on smiles while this one amped their "She's Gone" into a tent-revival wail that still doesn't make up for his death-moan low notes. Whoever "she" is, he should be gone along with her. Damian J. Holbrook"

scott was the worst again!!!

he did do a better job this week with his song but not better than the others and it really bugs me that all he does is stand there with his arm out and his 3 fingers like pointing out!!!!