• Anwar
    • Bo
    • Carrie
    • Constantine
    • Nadia
    • Scott
    • Vonzell
    • "all of the above"

Oh, come on, nebbie.  At least I'm not voting for Constaposer! 

(...it just makes me want to run up to her and say, "Girl, shake your money-maker!!  Move what yo mamma gave ya!")

Well that is a bright side to voting for Carrie!! ;) I would take Mrs. Roboto over Mr. I'm Too Sexy any day ;)

I am still a bitter man over Jessica leaving :evil:

Guest ranster627
It is a broad theme at least the style of music they can sing

I agree! It will be very interesting ... and I hope??? ... entertaining ...

Guest Anonymous

I'm a fan of the 70s -- but the 80s? not sure what we'll hear. Don't forget this group always seems to choose some wierd songs too!

I was just thinking of what songs they might pick but wow. Too many to choose from and there really is no telling, especially not knowing their birth years. Plus, no time to research right now. Gotta go to the dentist, AGAIN, and get my permanent crown. :roll:

Later taters!

I don't think connie is capable of singing anything

Here are some other songs from 1975 for Bo or connaweenie to sing

"Feel Like Makin Love"

"Killer Queen"

"You are so Beautiful to me"

"You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet"

"Lady" Styx

"One of These Nights" Eagles

I think you have heard it but you're not familiar with the title is all. But in anycase anything by Led Zeppelin I think Bo could do well or even Aerosmith.

I would LOVE to hear some Led Zeppelin! Fool in the Rain; Hey, Hey What Can I Do, Misty Mountain Top, Whole Lotta Love, Gone to California, All of my Love, need I go on?

never heard of any of those songs...don't like led

Guest ranster627
What about Connie doing some AC DC? I thought in the beginning shows he could really sign the harder rock songs just wonder about him going back to that. I know he really lost me when he started doing that pouting thing with the slower stuff.

Ya, he sure got bubblegumish all of a sudden .... smart in one way to pick the pre-teen crowd as his fan base!

Only at Morty's can a thread hit page three for best performances before they've even performed... LOL :lol:

I understand completely... EVERY Tuesday morning... I hear the same song in my head over and over and over!!! hee hee :shock:

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it... I'm about to lose control and I think I like ... yea yea!!!" :P

(Of course I do this night's of "Lost" and "Alias" and "Survivor"... I'm just weird like that... :oops::P:lol:

Agreed, Spooky. I'm expecting some off the wall song choices tonight. Especially from Anwar, Anthony and Vonzell. Scott will probably bellow out another Luther Vandross song. :roll:

Still, I'm excited to see. :lol:

I can't even pick tonite.

They each sang most of their song really great..... but they were all 'pitchy' (beginning to hate that word) here and there.

Can't choose one more than the other :?

Just call me a wimp :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Honestly? I think Constantine hit it perfectly. He picked one of the hardest pieces -- and I agree with Simon it knocked my socks off!

(looking for my socks now. )