August 7th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest wolfie

More discussion and rehash of things James has said and his strategy. All agree that he cannot win the big prize.

Everyone telling each story of James telling them one person is after another or one side is after someone, but it changes depending on who he talked to (or who is now telling it).

I "Think as a team"

A Yeah, we have to think together

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wolfie

discussing what the HOH contest might be and how they all have to be on the same page and not let James get it. knock him off if it's that type.

Guest wolfie

J and S in GR on the bed playing chess.

Howie, Maggie, Rach, Ivette, Jen, Beau and April all outside discussing.

Jan must be sleeping

Guest wolfie

Outside, rehash of what they should have done with the balls in the veto comp. Inside J and S playing chess. She says I don't know what to do, he says Hurry up and do something you are boring the hell out of me. She moves and he fusses at her about the move she makes.

Guest wolfie

Howie is telling about the conversation last night outside late. Howie said you've heard it all before, them "harping" about listen to the tapes.

Most of the conversation has all been retelling James stories.

Guest wolfie

April is nervous about being the person put up after James uses PoV. Howie is reassuring her. They are discussing who to put up, April says if they put up her to be prepared for all sorts of stuff from him because he hates her. Ivette says that Sarah said all it takes is one good heart to save me. She said she answered the same was true for Cappy. But then they say it would take more than one good heart to save S.

Guest wolfie

Howie tells them the HOH comp won't be a question thing because of the person walking back in the house won't know what happened since they left. Ivette says "good call howie" several times. Beau says it could be something like a movies question thing.

Guest wolfie

Janie comes outside now. "oh Howie" "oh Janie"

Janie asks what time it is and someone says about 12:30 (it's actually 1) and Ivette says "it's not your wake up time yet Janie"

Janie says something about she knows, she slept in, and Ivette says how Janie will go back to bed in a while and not get up til 8 at night.

more general stuff

April asks... if we are sequestered to we still get $750 a week, and we got fish real quick.

I have to go now, I hope someone can pick up here.