Sept.15 Premiere night

pinkie

Early first impressions.... I HATED Shannon - I'd like to exterminate the bug man! I LIKE Tyrone - funny guy, and not hard on the eyes. Younger tribe - the dance into the competition was LAME! Goat farmer was the right choice. Jimmy Johnson is in trouble if they lose again, UNLESS somebody else opens their big mouth and talks themself off the island like the goat farmer. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I need to watch it again.... I missed most of the first half hour making dinner, Wendy pretty much sealed her own fate at tribal though... and I predict the younger team is at tribal next, just a feeling ( I don't read or know any spoilers)

These people are COLD and Heartless. I love it...they will cut your throat for a million...For example: The girl comes on with one (leg I dont know her name, she better hope that the young group wins every challenge, because she is a goner!!! No sympathy votes here... That is why I love this show!!! :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Thanks to my friends here at Morty's (you know who you are) for insisting I give Survivor another chance (never really was able to get into it). I actually enjoyed the first show.

First impressions:

1. Love the scenery (and some of the landscape isn't bad either - lol). I've like to see that guy Chase get chased by a monkey and bitten in the butt (MCPig).

2. Not too thrilled with Jimmy T but maybe someone will fall out of a tree and knock that chip off his shoulder

3. "Fabio" (what's his real name? Jayden or something)...guy belonged with the BB12 cast...what a doofus!!!

It came on last night? I knew that.....just forgot. lol

I've been on a long vacation and I'll catch up when I get home.

So its old against young.....

Archived