Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel

Dade

• 3 weeks later...

She was funny. But maybe it was all too much for the judges. They weren't sure if she was purposefully trying to be funny, or if it was a serious effort. I hope she doesn't go, because I want to see more from her. I know they won't like if every dance is a comedy routine, but I love when the dancers have fun with it. Especially when the 'star' is in no way going to be able to dance like a pro.

She worked so hard this week and I really liked it. Yes there were some technical things that were a little off, but I thought three 6's was too low. Especially compared to how they score others and have in the past.

Let me start by saying I like Margaret Cho...

But, last night her story seemed a little less Gay Pride then it seemed like a straight man in drag lets loose on the dance floor.

She clomped around a little too much - she was much lighter on her feet previously.

I actually liked her - she surprised me, and I think the judges were very harsh with her this week. I didn't think it was all that bad. She clearly put a lot of effort and heart into her dancing. Her parents were just cute as the dickens too! Sorry she left - there were two others that I had on my wish list to leave before her.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name