Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/27

CeCiMom

Nominations today. Sounds like Lane and Hayden have decided Ragan and Enzo to go on the block.

Nominations today. Sounds like Lane and Hayden have decided Ragan and Enzo to go on the block.

That would be a dumb move. They want Ragan gone. If they don't put Britney up with Ragan he has TWO chances to be pulled off instead of just one if she is up next to him. Sure, you can say "but Britney wouldn't take him off" but THEY can't know that for sure. That's just playing with fire.

I think they should put up Britney too but I can't imagine Britney would go out of her way for Ragan. Hayden is being very sneaky right now! He wants to get rid of Regan but keep Britney as a pal too. He is also thinking about how Enzo never pissed off any jury member. Hayden just may end up winning.

Guest 6Borders

Enzo is definitely the "expendable" Brigade member. If Brit won POV I don't think she would take Ragan off even if Lane tells (and convinces her) that they really want Enzo gone. It would be her best move because the "target on my back" ship has sailed. If she did win, Hay would go up and Enzo would go home. If Ragan gets POV Brit is on the block and out the door. I'm not sure Lane is smart enough to figure that if he and Brit were F2 he would win, whereas he would not win against any of the other 3.

BBAD was actually good last night. There is a huge relief in the house. We actually got to hear a LOT of DR talk so BB was either napping or just does not care anymore. Brit did some hysterical imitations of Rach until BB finally told her to knock it off for the 2nd (or 3rd) time because it was semi-production talk.

Brit did some hysterical imitations of Rach until BB finally told her to knock it off for the 2nd (or 3rd) time because it was semi-production talk.

Will she ever stop? She'll be doing those impersonations until her final breath on earth.

Archived