Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

I am posting my support for Britney to hopefully beat all these bozos. I have posted my support for Britney before. Based on how crazy snarky she is, this post may also be slightly against my will. I am obviously obsessed. Please help me. Note that all my hate posts fall into another category. I can voice daily loathing for some of the other houseguests, but that's okay...just oddly, odd.

Just sayin'. :animated_wave:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty quickly stopped googling.

Can we better order the emoticons? They seem very random. I like my emotions to be very ordered. You could say I'm obessive about it. Thanks.

||||| Eeek!

vvv

These HGs don't have much to talk about. The only thing they have in complete common is their (previous) roommates. All HGs have talked about eachother, in length, in all seasons. Why is Britney so special?

I wonder if Britney would use the POV to save Ragan, forcing Lane to nominate Hayden. I hope she would, but fear she wouldn't. For some reason, she'd rather get Ragan out and be with the other three guys.

Have you been watching? Bitchney has taken the bashing and chit talking to a whole nother level this season and has went from BFF with them both to straight up hating them in a matter of a couple of days. Brenchel had done nothing to her personally up to this point other then give each other attention instead of HER being the center of attention. Which is why she cant stand Brendon. She has said b4 way earlier on that brendon is her "type"..... so how dare him pick/fall for the skank (as bitchney calls rach) and shows her no intrests what so ever. Britney is a jealous immature spoiled brat who expects everyone to hate someone just bc SHE does and she can not stand not being "liked the best" she proved that once more over earlier when she had a fit with lane bc he said he would put her up before Hayden. She went on and on about so you like the boys more blah blah blah...She is so shallow that the thought has never crossed her mind even at this point where it is so painfully obvious that the guys are in an alliance and have been for a long long time. She just can not imagine how Lane would like someone more than her or be loyal to someone more that her. if you watch her around the boys now and over the past week that she has been the only girl it is painfully obvious how much she NEEDS to be the center of attention. If the guys are carring on a conversation etc she will break in with her voice raised to grab everyones attention. Lane has even picked on her about it a couple of times. Anyway my point is, that her actions go way beyond the "norm" for the BB house which is why she has become less and less popular with each passing week. Ive seen so many ppl who LOVED her (including ME) who have went from loving her to loathing her and cant stand the sight of her. I just have a very hard time supporting anyone with that lack of compassion and consideration for other people regardless of a game or if you like them or not.

Have you been watching? Bitchney has taken the bashing and chit talking to a whole nother level this season and has went from BFF with them both to straight up hating them in a matter of a couple of days. Brenchel had done nothing to her personally up to this point other then give each other attention instead of HER being the center of attention. Which is why she cant stand Brendon. She has said b4 way earlier on that brendon is her "type"..... so how dare him pick/fall for the skank (as bitchney calls rach) and shows her no intrests what so ever. Britney is a jealous immature spoiled brat who expects everyone to hate someone just bc SHE does and she can not stand not being "liked the best" she proved that once more over earlier when she had a fit with lane bc he said he would put her up before Hayden. She went on and on about so you like the boys more blah blah blah...She is so shallow that the thought has never crossed her mind even at this point where it is so painfully obvious that the guys are in an alliance and have been for a long long time. She just can not imagine how Lane would like someone more than her or be loyal to someone more that her. if you watch her around the boys now and over the past week that she has been the only girl it is painfully obvious how much she NEEDS to be the center of attention. If the guys are carring on a conversation etc she will break in with her voice raised to grab everyones attention. Lane has even picked on her about it a couple of times. Anyway my point is, that her actions go way beyond the "norm" for the BB house which is why she has become less and less popular with each passing week. Ive seen so many ppl who LOVED her (including ME) who have went from loving her to loathing her and cant stand the sight of her. I just have a very hard time supporting anyone with that lack of compassion and consideration for other people regardless of a game or if you like them or not.

Well said. I am not a fan of Britney. The fact that she is STILL talking about hating Brenden and Rachel tells me a lot about the girl. Her mother and wonderful step-father have more work to do. This kid needs some help.

DEAR BIG BROTHER GODS.

I've been a good boy all season. I've managed to stay awake during every episode. I've even pretended to look excited despite the fact that this is by far the worst cast I have ever seen.

So, you gotta grant me one wish.

Please let Britney win POV and use it to save Ragan. The look on Enzo and Hayden's face would be priceless.

Steve! I love this scenario!!!

DEAR BIG BROTHER GODS.

I've been a good boy all season. I've managed to stay awake during every episode. I've even pretended to look excited despite the fact that this is by far the worst cast I have ever seen.

So, you gotta grant me one wish.

Please let Britney win POV and use it to save Ragan. The look on Enzo and Hayden's face would be priceless.

I am hoping for this, too. And then when Lane gives her that puppy dog who has been punched in the face look, she says, Really Lane? You thought I was that stupid? Now one of your bros will walk, yo.

I am hoping for this, too. And then when Lane gives her that puppy dog who has been punched in the face look, she says, Really Lane? You thought I was that stupid? Now one of your bros will walk, yo.

And adding to that, she says to Ears, "You've been shunnnnnned."

Does Enzo have any idea of what that word means? What a maroon!

Did you mean to say, "maroon"? LOL - either way, it's funny. :smilielol:

Enzo would be all, "Yo, man I'm a

and proud of it. That's what I'm sayin'."

Thanks for the clari - I looked it up on urbandictionary and found not only a fitting definition for Enzo, but it applies to Brendon, as well!

"He fell in love with a stripper again--what a maroon!"

If the final 5 PoV is like it usually is, the face memory thing, then Britney probably won't do that well. Ragan would probably do the best out of all of them.

I think Britney will do better than Ragan. She notices everybody's imperfections...and rags on them, lol. Ragan's studying a lot of stuff that just isn't used. Truthfully, eyebrows and mouths are all you need to know to win this competition. The overall face is usually one houseguest, with another's eyes, and another's mouth. I remembered being amazed at how many people couldn't recognize Russell last season, and he had that scar through his eyebrow where it was bare. Seriously, eyebrows and mouths, that's all you need to study on the memory wall.

Once again, Britney was never friends with Rachel and Brendon. She was playing them the whole time. She told us that in the DRs. So she never turned on them b/c she was never with them.

Very true, she was NEVER friends with them. But, that doesn't negate the other posters point which is that she's obsessed and talks smack 24/7.

---------------------------

Imo, if Britney were as unattractive on the outside as she is on the inside... no one would have liked her or rooted for her this entire season. She has a rare gift of being quick witted and a great sense of humor... it's unfortunate that she uses it in such an ugly way.

Very true, she was NEVER friends with them. But, that doesn't negate the other posters point which is that she's obsessed and talks smack 24/7.

---------------------------

Imo, if Britney were as unattractive on the outside as she is on the inside... no one would have liked her or rooted for her this entire season. She has a rare gift of being quick witted and a great sense of humor... it's unfortunate that she uses it in such an ugly way.

That is what makes it so funny :animated_rotfl:

Well said. I am not a fan of Britney. The fact that she is STILL talking about hating Brenden and Rachel tells me a lot about the girl. Her mother and wonderful step-father have more work to do. This kid needs some help.

ITA! Couldn't stand her from day one and I still can't. I think she is a very insecure and stupid girl.

Britney is funny! :smilielol:

She's being a little passive aggressive with Ears right now, stinging from him not considering nominating Hayseed.

Britney: "When you were a boy did you have to buy husky?"

Ears: "I was never fat!"

Geez, it would have taken me an hour to type all that! :dontgetit:

BWAhahahahaha nice one Steve! Britney winning POV and using it to save Ragan as Pinkie suggested would be a total hoot. Those boys would crap themselves! And after either Enzo or Hay goes home, only one brigade gets to play for HOH against Brit and Ragan. Total game changer if it happens!

I hope Brit wins POV and takes Ragan down. That would be awesome to watch these Brigade boys finally have to work for something. I like the boys in the Brigade but just feel like they need to do a little more to earn the money.

BWAhahahahaha nice one Steve! Britney winning POV and using it to save Ragan as Pinkie suggested would be a total hoot. Those boys would crap themselves! And after either Enzo or Hay goes home, only one brigade gets to play for HOH against Brit and Ragan. Total game changer if it happens!

That would require the houseguests to be able to hold two thoughts in their head together. You're giving them way too much credit.

One thing about Britney that holds true, she will talk about you behind your back. Britney will talk about you behind your back whether it is game play, not game play helps her in the game or has absolutely nothing to do with helping her in the game. Britney does not need gas on the fire from someone else to talk about people behind their backs. With Britney, two faced is an art form.

Archived