Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Enzo was talking about golf, did anyone see them briefly blur out Enzo's puppet's mouth? Or am I just imagining it?

I saw it, and it was funny. Enzo said f--k and they blurred the puppet's mouth. LMAO!

Enzo was definitely the best dancer of the boys. I caught the dancing on the live feeds and that classical moment he had in the shower, was def. classic.

Did anyone catch the side glances Hayden was giving Enzo, as in I'm so lost with what to do with my own body, I need to snatch some of your moves? Dance thief!

When Enzo was talking about golf, did anyone see them briefly blur out Enzo's puppet's mouth? Or am I just imagining it?

yes, I thought it was my screen or bad cam angle. I think Enzo broke the rule several times by not moving his puppet's mouth when he talked. He could have made it really funny as Brit did. Enzo didn't seem to like that much.

Yeah, they did blur the puppet's mouth.

That was funny as hell when Ragan bonked that CD off the clam and it hit Enzo in the head. He turned like he thought Ragan threw it directly at his head.

and playback in slow mo sealed it.

Could someone please answer why so many people feel that Enzo cheated during the end of POV?

I felt it was more of a agressive move then cheating.

Oh I haven't heard anyone say it was cheating. Was it this board? I think it was a James/Janelle thing where James got his feelings (finger) hurt. LOL

I heard on the feeds, after the comp, Hayden say, "Ragan thinks Enzo cheated." Britney responded with, "Enzo did cheat."

I didn't see any cheating. I was expecting to see Enzo grab a cd out of Ragan's hand or something.

I didn't see anything that looked like cheating as well. I think the rumor started because Brit told Hayden "Enzo, DID cheat in that pov" afterwards. When I watched the show last night, I did wonder if that part and Brit's diary were heavily edited. Seems like when she said "please show the tape" and did her voice over the clip, a chunk of her story appears to be left off. It looks like we saw it all, but who knows with BB...the producers love to be the 13th houseguest!

His ego when he came into the house was huge but now it has inflated to the size of Jersey. I nearly choked the one time he said if he was evicted he better get a standing ovation. I wish CBS didn't make people clap when the HG walk out. Audience should only clap if they want to, not because they were told they had to. The other HGs have constantly told this moron that the viewers love him and that he is so funny. Why do they think a 30 year old (cough*bullcrap*cough) man who's humor is jr. high or lower funny?

Is he really 30? <_< No, can't be right? I thought he was in his 40's!

I never bought that line from Rachel and Brendon because they did get out the competitors. Even if they didn't it's the most stupid BB concept I ever heard. Who wouldn't want to be final with some slackers, they are no threat?

If I was playing I would have kept Kathy around until final three and then ditch her because she probably would have took it all in the end. They'll hold more grudges with HG who nom'd them and rallied for them to get out.

I have to agree with you this time around...

Dumbest strategy ever: "Let's keep all the strong people in the house and get rid of the weak"! Don't get me wrong, I don't want to play against a bunch of Kathy & Enzo's, but wouldn't keep a Janelle or Dr. Will over one of them just to compete. Every game I've played, the goal is to win and if you can get rid of your strongest opponent first, then do that! Never read the Art of War, but my guess is it does not recommend keeping the strongest and getting rid of the weakest..unless you're on a team!

I heard on the feeds, after the comp, Hayden say, "Ragan thinks Enzo cheated." Britney responded with, "Enzo did cheat."

I didn't see any cheating. I was expecting to see Enzo grab a cd out of Ragan's hand or something.

NOT a Ragan fan...BUT...I think Enzo cheated in so far as he slide into him from behind going down the slide and then he sort of SHOVED Ragan out of the way to get the CD which Ragan had in his hand! Now if thats cheating then it was, but as "they" say... "All's fair in love and war"...and this was WAR for Enzo!!

Guest 6Borders

Well, I don't know if I would call it "cheating" because I don't know what the rules are (oh yeah, this is big brother and there are no rules, especially when you are an AG favorite then "BB loves ya baby"!).

I do, however, consider it extremely poor sportsmanship to shove someone and grab the item out of their hand. (Did Ragan actually have the CD in his hand?)

Personally don't like Enzo anymore and I hope he does not get HOH next week and gets voted off!

He said he was 32 but I think he is a lot closer to 40 than 30. I read on the update page today that he was wondering how many people lied about their age.

Ragan did not have it in his hand LOL. Sucks has the slow mo. It shows every detail. Enzo would have been pretty silly to not grab it first. There were people who also though he wouldn't even use the POV but that was wrong of course.

Both Enzo and Andrew were told to lie about their age. They are both older. Enzo 37 and Andrew 5-7 years older. They had Andrew's tweets on another board. Whomever suspected they were older were right.

Does Enzo have a job? I read somewhere that his wife was a lawyer and he was a househusband. I just wondered how the househusband thing worked for him since he doesn't know how to do laundry or wash dishes.

I also wonder how hard it really was to leave his toddler child to spend the summer on Big Brother.

(hey if I am wrong on the job thing please correct me) :lookaround:

I think I read/heard that he is an insurance claims adjuster part time. Works something like 9 to 2pm and then goes home to take care of the kid. Doesn't do any housework. They have someone who comes in to do that. The wife is in finance, maybe a financial analyst? Makes a really good salary.

Archived