Enzo - Week 8 PoV winner

CeCiMom

That was the story they told about how they wanted the floaters out but it was the players they nom'd.

That is true, but will they have that mindset when they vote? They could look at Enzo as a person who let them do the dirty work and pay for it while he sat back and watched, I know I would.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is true, but will they have that mindset when they vote? They could look at Enzo as a person who let them do the dirty work and pay for it while he sat back and watched, I know I would.

They liked him and of course that may change when they get more of the real story but remember the more of the real story they get about Enzo the more they get about the other remaining houseguests.

Jordan didn't win much and she won BB because she was liked. Many jurors vote very personal and don't always go with the most comps. Actually, I don't know how the jury will vote, no one does. On another thread there are people who are saying how the jury will definitly vote but most of the time it's a surprise!

The back of their tshirts are going to read, per Enzo's request, "BRA-GADE".

Kill me now, please.

Wait, no need, I'm going to die of idiot-induced laughter. I'm seeing the bra-gade with bra-hats on like the young actors in the movie "Weird Science".

BRA-GADE:

The back of their tshirts are going to read, per Enzo's request, "BRA-GADE".

Kill me now, please.

Wait, no need, I'm going to die of laughter for how big of idiots these guys are. I'm seeing them now all with bra-hats on like the two young actors in the movie "Weird Science".

I was watching the feeds when Enzo suggested that. I so hope production grants there wish. How stupid they will look.

Guest 6Borders

I can just see the whole product line developing....and for St. Patrick's Day we will have green shirts which say:

Erin-Go-Brah-Gade and in the 4-leaf clover will be a pic of each one of the Brah-Gade!!!!

(Geez...I must be losin' it!!!!!)

His ego when he came into the house was huge but now it has inflated to the size of Jersey. I nearly choked the one time he said if he was evicted he better get a standing ovation. I wish CBS didn't make people clap when the HG walk out. Audience should only clap if they want to, not because they were told they had to. The other HGs have constantly told this moron that the viewers love him and that he is so funny. Why do they think a 30 year old (cough*bullcrap*cough) man who's humor is jr. high or lower funny?

I can just see the whole product line developing....and for St. Patrick's Day we will have green shirts which say:

Erin-Go-Brah-Gade and in the 4-leaf clover will be a pic of each one of the Brah-Gade!!!!

(Geez...I must be losin' it!!!!!)

LOL Sorry you are losin' it! Italian people are not allowed to wear shamrocks/clovers- we will find a horse's head when we wake up!

I do think they should change the name to BRO-GADE! That would be way better! :animated_bouncy:

lmao,Enzo asks BB why they are using the big words "northwest" and "adjacent", he indicates he doesn't know what they mean.

:party_smilie:

and he makes me want to sing out, in my best Mel Torme' on Seinfeld voice, "Enzo, Keep on Smile-ing, cause when you're Smile-ing, the whole World Smiles With UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

:animated_bouncy:

lol at both enzo and ragan battling for last cd

what a dive by enzo

:animated_bouncy:

Archived