Lane - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

I was under the impression that his family's business was more sales of oil rig equipment...and not that they owned oil rigs. idk.

If he is in sales like I thought he is...then being on the golf course is a pretty standard place for a salesman to conduct business....amongst many other entertainment type places. I recall several years ago going to Texas with a friend of mine...his father was routinely wined and dined by salesmen and while we were there had a few treat us to sporting events and nights out on the town...all in order to get the big sale/contract from the client Lame's being on the golf course is just part of the sale...

I agree but it is another thing to tell your fellow HG you have a cushy job :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, his family sells derrick equipment. The plane is probably tied to the business. To fly these rich people out so Lane (as he described his job) can butter them up them with golf outings and fancy restaurants.

I find it funny that Rachel and Lane have the same job. Both are paid to convince rich people they need to buy $500 tequila shots and oil rigs.

No comparision as oil rig salesmen have to hold their liquor and they sell a good solid product :animated_rotfl:

Can someone who was watching the feeds around ten after 11 clarify whether Lane's horrible story about the 8 second game was something he did or told as something his buddies do ... pretty mean-spirited. Ugh.

Can someone who was watching the feeds around ten after 11 clarify whether Lane's horrible story about the 8 second game was something he did or told as something his buddies do ... pretty mean-spirited. Ugh.

Can someone explain the 8 second game. I haven't been able to make myself turn on the feeds.

You pick up a girl, bring her home for sex and part-way through your buddies burst into the room. You must hold the girl there for 8 seconds before letting her get away, is how I understood it from reading elsewhere.

You pick up a girl, bring her home for sex and part-way through your buddies burst into the room. You must hold the girl there for 8 seconds before letting her get away, is how I understood it from reading elsewhere.

Wow classy guys huh? Wonder if he knows Adam (BB9)?

That is so sick. Can I dislike these guys any more? NO :no:

So are they coercing the girl to stay for 8 more seconds, or are they sweet talking her into staying...

Coerce or sweet talk? I would think that they forcefully keep them from disengaging from the act and covering themselves up. If they can keep them exposed for 8 seconds, the guy "wins".

Coerce would be by intimidation, sweet talk would be telling them to ignore the people (it's all good)...coercion would mean a felony unless 8 seconds is the limit that you can "force" someone to stay before it is a criminal act.

I understand what coerce and sweet talk means. I don't see how you would think that sweet talk would be an option here. The reaction to people walking in on that situation would be automatic. The girl would try to cover herself. The only way to keep her in that position is to forcefully (coerce) keep her there for the 8 seconds. Don't see how someone could be sweet talked into it. Unless she is so drunk she really doesn't have a handle on what is going on. But then that is even worse because then she is beyond making any kind of rational decision.

Lane's sitting pretty without making a "power move." He's got a F3 deal with Hayden and Enzo and another F3 deal with Hayden and Britney. He's also got separate F2 deals with Hayden and Brit. He's covered all the way around with those two. Ragan's gone.

Lane's sitting pretty without making a "power move." He's got a F3 deal with Hayden and Enzo and another F3 deal with Hayden and Britney. He's also got separate F2 deals with Hayden and Brit. He's covered all the way around with those two. Ragan's gone.

Yep ,Hayden for the win of BB 12 and his muscle Lane is number two ;)

Archived