Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Guarantee F3 position.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree he is safest of brigade members

no way he leaves before enzo or hayden :animated_bouncy:

If he's smart he'd not put Britney up and just go ahead and piss off Enzo and Hayden. She's the only that would 100% take him to final two.

None of those guys would take Lane to finals. Lane should bank on keeping Britney in, with the ultimate goal of throwing the last HOH endurance, throw the 2nd competition against Britney, and it's Hayden or Enzo against Britney in questions and Hayden or Enzo likely loses to her. Britney would be able to guess the True/False answers at the end better than those two guys. Then it's just a case of her taking Lane to the end and him winning.

I think he will put up Enzo, and tell them he'll back door brit if Ragan wins the POV.

At this point in the game he should nominate Ragan/Enzo, and if Ragan wins he should put up Hayden vs. Enzo, Hayden as the pawn, get Enzo out. Enzo can't protect him next week in the HOH, Brit and Hayden could. What would be better for Lane, having Brit/Hayden vs. Ragan in a HOH comp or having Hayden/Enzo vs. Ragan in a HOH comp? That is what Lane needs to be thinking right now. His #1 threat and target has to be Ragan, but if Ragan does win POV he should get Enzo out because Enzo cannot protect him vs. Ragan in a HOH competition with Lane not being able to play.

i must say i am surprised he won hoh

but this is point where these things happen :animated_bouncy:

Nobody is more surprised than I that Lane won HOH. They still have ragan to evict so the pressure isnt on Lane so much as the HOH to follow unless it is Britney and she has Lane to tell her what to do. Hope ragan wins pov. Would Lane want final 2 with Britney or Enzo or Hayden?

Why are some people so surprised Lane won? Lane has come in second a few times. Enzo has come in second in comps at LEAST three times. Also, keep in mind the Brigade minus Matt threw lots of comps to keep the heat off themselves and look which Brigade member magically went home? Yep, Matt who had tons of blood on his hands.

Whether you love or hate the Brigade they HAVE played a GREAT game (except for Matt). They haven't won a ton of comps but they didn't need to. They have played a MASTERFUL social game. While other players fought with each other almost all season the Brigade have been friendly towards EVERYONE and NEVER got into the drama of the season.

So to say the Brigade hasn't played well and doesn't deserve a win is nonsense. They are doing what smart players do. They were friendly towards everyone, made a tight alliance early, didn't put targets on their back and then, when it REALLY counts, started winning.

If a Brigade member wins, they deserve it (except maybe Enzo).

Archived