Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

Ragan needs to get out there and keep playing the game. There is still a good chance he will stay if Brit goes on the block. After Brendon's eviction Ragan was talking on BBAD how nice it was that now they were just all going to play the game as friends, etc. ad nauseum....how quickly these people forget!

They want Ragan out regardless.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DID want Ragan out. But with Lane picking Britney over Enzo, you can be if Lane's dumb enough to put Britney up, Enzo and Hayden will go against Lane and vote her out, preventing a tiebreaker and giving Lane no choice in the matter. This is the shadiest guys alliance ever. They got rid of Matt without hesitation, Lane and Hayden wanted to get rid of Enzo this week, so Hayden and Enzo wanting to make Lane lose Britney's vote is the expected behavior among this group of guys.

The DID want Ragan out. But with Lane picking Britney over Enzo, you can be if Lane's dumb enough to put Britney up, Enzo and Hayden will go against Lane and vote her out, preventing a tiebreaker and giving Lane no choice in the matter. This is the shadiest guys alliance ever. They got rid of Matt without hesitation, Lane and Hayden wanted to get rid of Enzo this week, so Hayden and Enzo wanting to make Lane lose Britney's vote is the expected behavior among this group of guys.

Hayden would vote to get Ragan out and Enzo would pick Brit leaving Lane to vote out Ragan ;) Hayden knows Ragan is a tough competitor and Enzo has only won one POV :animated_rotfl: so get him out now and he knows about the alliance .

Lane will put Hayden up though with the excuse that Bud it is your turn to be a pawn :animated_rotfl:

If they all want to continue this charade of it being "fair" to go up if you haven't been up in a while, Hayden's the only choice. I'm sure Hayden will want to avoid making waves and potentially offer to be the pawn last minute, just to get on Lane's good side when everybody's kinda thinking of who should be labeled dead weight (all signs point to Enzo). I think Haden's banking on working Britney if Lane goes home due to a POV disaster. He knows if Lane's gone she'd take him to final two.

Holy cow, why does this guy not try to work a deal with Hayden (and Enzo) pointing out that Lane and Britney are TIGHT. I realize

brain cell activity in the house this season is so low it's off the chart but for the love of God somebody needs to try to play this

game before the season ends. Besides, the fate of Hayden and Enzo is at stake here. Ragan's on his way out so he has absolutely NOTHING

to lose.

WHY CAN'T THEY SEE IT???????

Holy cow, why does this guy not try to work a deal with Hayden (and Enzo) pointing out that Lane and Britney are TIGHT. I realize

brain cell activity in the house this season is so low it's off the chart but for the love of God somebody needs to try to play this

game before the season ends. Besides, the fate of Hayden and Enzo is at stake here. Ragan's on his way out so he has absolutely NOTHING

to lose.

WHY CAN'T THEY SEE IT???????

It's quite simple my friend. All of them, every single one of them have no balls. No guts. No brains. No initiative. Nothing, nadda , zip.

Your right. Ragan has nothing to lose at this point, but why try. Tis better to curl up into a ball and accept defeat. That's why the season sucks so bad I can smell it from here.

We'll see if Ragan begins to fight tomorrow. He seems energized tonight yet somehow resigned that he'll be seeing Rachel on Friday. We all know it will be futile.

I still like him, and would certainly never use any gay-bashing terms to describe him or criticize him. Even with all the extremes - I don't find him awful or disgusting but bright and entertaining and self-aware, yet with definite moments of weaknesses. His two main regrets are his fight with Rachel and the amount of time spent crying. At least he thinks enough to take the first step in trying to change.

An early goodbye and goodluck: :animated_wave:

As stupid as these HGs are....it still looks like Ragan will be shown the door on Thursday and will be with his BFF Mattie!

But you never know....I agree with you srevea11.......

"All of them, every single one of them have no balls. No guts. No brains. No initiative. Nothing, nadda , zip".

Never happen ,gay boy is gone Thursday. :animated_wave:

Don't be so sure about that ... Ragan can strike a final 2 deal with Lane ... Enzo has a slim chance of winning HOH against Brit and Ragan ... Haha so if Ragan is smart and he plays his cards right he just might stay ...

Enzo votes to keep hayden and Brit votes to keep Ragan leaving Lane to break the tie ... :animated_scratchchin:

Like ginger I am not a fan of Ragan but I have to hope he stays just because Enzo and Hayden are complete buffoons! Dummies should have voted Brit out when they had the chance... Why keep Brit when you know she is close with both Lane and Ragan ... And would put Enzo and Hayden up in a heartbeat if she won HOH ... If Brendon won HOH Enzo and Hayde knew they were safe ... DU DU DUMMIES!!!

Don't be so sure about that ... Ragan can strike a final 2 deal with Lane ... Enzo has a slim chance of winning HOH against Brit and Ragan ... Haha so if Ragan is smart and he plays his cards right he just might stay ...

Enzo votes to keep hayden and Brit votes to keep Ragan leaving Lane to break the tie ... :animated_scratchchin:

Like ginger I am not a fan of Ragan but I have to hope he stays just because Enzo and Hayden are complete buffoons! Dummies should have voted Brit out when they had the chance... Why keep Brit when you know she is close with both Lane and Ragan ... And would put Enzo and Hayden up in a heartbeat if she won HOH ... If Brendon won HOH Enzo and Hayde knew they were safe ... DU DU DUMMIES!!!

It would be funny but I say the odds are really against Ragan staying. :)

It would be funny but I say the odds are really against Ragan staying. :)

Can you just imagine the look on Ragan's face if Hayden got evicted. It would at least make things a little more interesting. But....another week of him on BB, I dont know if I could stomach that. :disappointed:

The odds might be against him, but this group is so damn stupid I can imagine anything happening.

He just has to start opening his mouth for something other than talking crap.

I think, at this point, that is why we are still watching...to see what idiotic thing they do next. I cant believe these ppl claim to be BB fanatics and yet are clueless about real gameplay

well at least he didn't get the boot before he collected his sab check

i know bb producers were praying he didnt get boot back then while he was saboteur

tick tick :animated_bouncy:

The producers want him to campaign for editing purposes. So viewers think it's going to be a close vote. The producers really are clueless. Regan basically told the producers to kiss his ass and that he wasn't going to waste his breath just to give them footage.

Ragan is clueless too. He could use his Brigade knowledge to maybe stay, since the guys are pretty fractured as an alliance anyway, tell Britney and maybe strike a deal with Enzo to send Hayden home. So far the idiot hasn't told anybody. He's probably waiting to drop that bombshell when it doesn't matter anymore.

Ragan's trying now, making the pitch to Britney. It's a good argument. I would love it if Hayden went Thursday. It's futile. There's no chance Ears will vote against his bromance with Hayden. And getting Enzo to agree? He's incapable of higher level thinking.

Ragan is asking her to do something illogical though. What's he want? For her to vote for Hayden and force a tie, where Ragan goes home anyway and Britney loses points with Hayden with no upside? She'd only agree if he could get Enzo's vote first and that's not gonna happen.

Archived