Dancing With the Stars 11

Dade

Season 11 of Dancing With the Stars Starts Sept 20 on ABC

Rumored cast to include David Hasselhoff, Jersey Shore's Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and "The Hills" alum Audrina Patridge

The new cast of stars competing this fall on DWTS will be revealed MONDAY AUGUST 30 during "Bachelor Pad" at 8|7c

Ok, to get me to watch this again, they are going to have to cool it with the unlikeable reality stars. If I have only heard of these people because I watch 'The Soup', then I don't think they should be considered stars.

Is the Bristol Palin thing for real? I think I saw that on 'The Soup' as well. I'm neither a Palin supporter or hater. I just really don't care. But I do kind of hate hearing anything about Bristol, her baby, and her baby daddy. To break off her engagement saying something like 'He'll never change -- he loves being in the limelight', and then signing up herself to do 'DWTS'??? I almost think it's just wishful thinking. Could she, or the people that advise her, really be that unaware of how hypocritical that would be? Oh wait, we're talking about people involved with politics or the entertainment industry. Of course they are unaware. It's all about ratings, popularity, and most importantly... me me me.

David Hasselhof and Kirstie Ally I get. They qualify as stars. Athletes, I don't mind. I don't even mind models. And if they must have reality stars, I think I would prefer someone from a show like Survivor, Biggest Loser, American Idol, or even Big Brother, which I don't even watch. But at least that is some kind of competition. They had to do something, and aren't just on some show that's supposed to be about their every day life. So for future reference, I don't want to ever see anyone from that 'I'll pop out babies till my womb explodes, and counting' show, or any more Kardashians, or Gosselins. The only one decent from that type of show was when Kelly Osborne was on. And she was kind of awesome.

Rant over....

I don't watch this show, but I'm predicting Jennifer Gray , Florence Henderson and David Hasselhoff as the Final 3 and fan favorites.

I'm half inclined to tune in or at least keep up with this season. But the fact that Adrina Patridge and Bristol Palin are on this season... puh lease.

BLECH!! I'm not remotely interested in watching any of those people..... except for Jennifer Grey

I was TOTALLY excited about Jennifer Grey - I hope she gets Maks! She looks wonderful by the way.

I am so hoping that Bristol Palin is the first one booted. On that note, I'll keep my personal opinions to myself. I think the Hoff may give us a few laughs before getting the boot. Flo will be elegant. Jennifer (Baby) Gray will probably be awesome! The rest of them? Well some I look forward to watching, the others are just blah.

I read that Jennifer is paired with Derek. How come he never gets paired with anyone without experience? What's up with that? I can't stand the little twirp but he has Jennifer as a partner.

I wouldn't really say she has "experience". She danced in one movie with Patrick Swayze - who was an experienced dancer. I imagine with enough takes they could make it look pretty good without her being all that good at it. AND she said she hasn't danced since Dirty Dancing.

That being said, though, I agree he needs to get stuck with the suckiest dancer possible. Maybe Florence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name