Wednesday, 8/25 Show

CeCiMom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney = Danielle from Allstars. Complaining in the DR b/c 'her boys' picked up all the prizes and the person she wanted out must wins veto. Then, 'her boys' lie about the prizes and try to get her to nominate someone they want up (at least this time, those boys succeeded.)

brendon dr always comes off unnatural :animated_bouncy:

Yep Lane said it. He said Briney is a nice girl and he likes to manipulate her ... He said his Loyalty is with the Brigade. (minus Matt) They should NOT even be able to call it the Brigade.

and wasn't that cute, Big Bad Lane wanted to talk to his Mommy! :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

same old jessie :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

what happen to the matt that was best ever to play this game :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I am not enjoying this season at all. I can't stand that the losers are going to be the winners of the game. I hate that Britney won't play her own game. It is just sick they way Lane has used her and ready to throw her to the curb.

Won't he feel stupid when he sees how long his brigade buddies have been trying to get him out. If him and Ragan had worked to get Hayden up, Matt swearing on Stacy that he did not take the prizes, it would have been better than showing how much of a backstabber he is by throwing Ragan under the bus.

So Matt hasn't figured out that The Brigade literally stabbed him in the back? I can't believe he actually thinks they helped him try to put Ragan up. Crazy stuff!!! I guess the Super Genius ain't too bright is he?

Can't wait for tomorrow go Brendon & Britney!!!! Send Matt followed by Ragan packing and I will be so very very very HAPPY!!!! :party_smilie:

I am not enjoying this season at all. I can't stand that the losers are going to be the winners of the game. I hate that Britney won't play her own game. It is just sick they way Lane has used her and ready to throw her to the curb.

Britney, Brendon, Rachel, and Matt are the only good competitors in there. If you want to look for someone to blame though blame Matt for his blind loyalty to The Brigade. I can't believe this super genius couldn't figure it out that they were trying to get him out.

good competitors are getting their butts handed to them by those with better social game

social game trumps good competitors any day :animated_bouncy:

I gotta say that I will pass on seeing rachel. Tonights show was good and fast paced except for the embarrassing thing with freak jessie. I hope thats the last we see of him. That man needs some serious counseling and I swear his head is getting smaller and smaller.

I gotta say that I will pass on seeing rachel. Tonights show was good and fast paced except for the embarrassing thing with freak jessie. I hope thats the last we see of him. That man needs some serious counseling and I swear his head is getting smaller and smaller.

Both of them

I cannot stand watching another one of these idiots proclaiming their genius game play in the diary room! Not one of them has any idea how to play like adults. This season has had the most name calling and whining of all the other BB Seasons put together. It's like watching a bunch of angry teletubbies trying to figure out how to use the tubby toast machine. :argue: :argue:

Archived