Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/24

CeCiMom

Well it looks like Matt's goose is cooked. I only see one way for Matt to save himself and one way for Enzo to blow it for himself.

1st... Matt has to wait until late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning and he has to get Ragan, Brendon and Britney privately... and reveal to them the brigade.

He has to come clean about it all... start from the beginning and show how the brigade has run the house since week 1 AND he has to show them how the rest of the brigade betrayed each of them (including his own part) and how the other members have betrayed him over and over and how he stayed loyal to them to a fault Even going so far as to suggest his closest friend in the house to save a brigade member BUT, he sees now he's been getting screwed by the 3 of them since the beginning... ie. Matt's the only one with blood on his hands, trying to vote him out last week, throwing him under bus this week, etc. etc...

Then he has to propose that the 4 of them are the only house guests that have battled and played the game. They are the 4 strongest and the 4 with the biggest targets and if they don't come together now... they will all be picked off 1 by 1. He should tell Brendon why he was targeting Brenchel so hard from the beginning. Tell Britney why she was his next target and tell Ragan why he threw him under the bus. The more honest he is the better because if any of them senses an iota of bs from him then they won't trust any of what he says and the plan won't work. Matt needs Brendon/Ragan for the vote and Britney for the tiebreaker.

He needs to explain how they all had their side alliances, how those side alliances were to be used. How making the house hate Brenchel kept the focus off there being another alliance in the house.

Matt will have to bring Ragan and Brendon together... He'll do that by telling Ragan that Brenchel had him pegged all along and that was were their frustrations with Ragan began and escalated. He'll have to tell Brendon that Ragan may have went overboard but that Rachel gave him plenty of ammunition and that Ragan and him are the same. Brendon not seeing how Rachel's faults and Ragan not seeing his.

I think he needs to propose a F4 deal with 2 teams of 2. Ragan/Matt vs Britney/Brendon. They agree to getting rid of the hanger on'ers Enzo this week (Brendon's hanger) and Lane the following week (Britney's hanger) and that leaves Hayden the ultimate floater of the house. They get rid of Hayden at that time and battle it out gladiator style to the end.

He sells... All four of them deserve the money, they've played hard, they've schemed hard and at one time or another have all be target #1 and saved their own ass. Those other 3 don't have a chance at taking an HoH or PoV from the 4 of them. Tell them, "we" are the brains, skills, endurance and brawn competitors of the house. He needs to point out the only real risks they have is a random type HoH/PoV and there is nothing they can do about that. And, if Hayden were to win at F5 then that could F#$% up the plan too but, it's a minimal risk and as of now none of them have a chance to get that far if L/E/H continue to run the show.

Anyways... sorry for the long post.

(Btw... I hate my own idea because I can't stand Brit/Ragan/Matt but, I was trying to look at this from Matt's point of view.)

2nd... Enzo just blows it by getting all paranoid and freaking out the house.

I so agree with you and that is an excellent post. I think Matt has trouble putting his words together and could never put it out there so clearly like that.

That would make for a good season for me to see the competitors all go for the win and get rid of the loser alliance.

but alas .... Britney will never go against Lane. (I really think they have a connection outside the house)

Twitney "woe is me." Poor thing gave up her whole summer of no concerts, no shopping. Hayden gave up no driving and no dogs.

I feel bad that someone tied them up, dropped them on the BB set and forced them to stay 53 days there. :rollseyes:

They're ragging on production now and they cut the feeds.

Twitney says come they always hear when they are talking about DR, but never hear when they are out of milk or there are dead fish in the tank. lol she's right, but it's not suppose to be a party in the house and there should be some difficulties for living there.

Great post CiCiMom.. I think that's his only shot; however at this point I'm thinking he isn't going to out them and even if he does I don't think he will do it right to where they will think they shoudl vote out Enzo.. but I so wish they would.

I think you're right Sara. It was just the only scenario I could come up with... :lol:

I think you're right Sara. It was just the only scenario I could come up with... :lol:

I love this scenario! I hope AG reads your posts and manipulates Matt into giving this a shot in his DR sessions. What does he have to lose? His only other option is leaving!

I love this scenario! I hope AG reads your posts and manipulates Matt into giving this a shot in his DR sessions. What does he have to lose? His only other option is leaving!

Me too. I'm just surprised he isn't thinking of it on his own.. I really thought he was smarter than this.

One thing I noticed off and on with this season is all the complaining about being in the house, being away from friends and family the mental abuse etc. I understand BB is not easy and you're locked in the house until you're evicted with no outside communication or anything. Every year thousands of people apply for BB and if you're lucky enough to get the chance to be a part of a season appreciate and deal with it. It's not like you're surprised about being locked away for up to 80 days. I think the last thing you should do is complain instead try and make the best of it. Some people on all the seasons may not deserve to be there over others but got lucky and were cast for their season.

I say stfu be glad you were cast and at least try and give all the people watching you some entertainment and stop whining and complaining already.

Well it looks like Matt's goose is cooked. I only see one way for Matt to save himself and one way for Enzo to blow it for himself.

1st... Matt has to wait until late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning and he has to get Ragan, Brendon and Britney privately... and reveal to them the brigade.

He has to come clean about it all... start from the beginning and show how the brigade has run the house since week 1 AND he has to show them how the rest of the brigade betrayed each of them (including his own part) and how the other members have betrayed him over and over and how he stayed loyal to them to a fault Even going so far as to suggest his closest friend in the house to save a brigade member BUT, he sees now he's been getting screwed by the 3 of them since the beginning... ie. Matt's the only one with blood on his hands, trying to vote him out last week, throwing him under bus this week, etc. etc...

Then he has to propose that the 4 of them are the only house guests that have battled and played the game. They are the 4 strongest and the 4 with the biggest targets and if they don't come together now... they will all be picked off 1 by 1. He should tell Brendon why he was targeting Brenchel so hard from the beginning. Tell Britney why she was his next target and tell Ragan why he threw him under the bus. The more honest he is the better because if any of them senses an iota of bs from him then they won't trust any of what he says and the plan won't work. Matt needs Brendon/Ragan for the vote and Britney for the tiebreaker.

He needs to explain how they all had their side alliances, how those side alliances were to be used. How making the house hate Brenchel kept the focus off there being another alliance in the house

I was thinking the same thing and can't figure out why he hasn't done this. I still think Brit would beleive lane though and probably vote out Matt in a tie.

Matt will have to bring Ragan and Brendon together... He'll do that by telling Ragan that Brenchel had him pegged all along and that was were their frustrations with Ragan began and escalated. He'll have to tell Brendon that Ragan may have went overboard but that Rachel gave him plenty of ammunition and that Ragan and him are the same. Brendon not seeing how Rachel's faults and Ragan not seeing his.

I think he needs to propose a F4 deal with 2 teams of 2. Ragan/Matt vs Britney/Brendon. They agree to getting rid of the hanger on'ers Enzo this week (Brendon's hanger) and Lane the following week (Britney's hanger) and that leaves Hayden the ultimate floater of the house. They get rid of Hayden at that time and battle it out gladiator style to the end.

He sells... All four of them deserve the money, they've played hard, they've schemed hard and at one time or another have all be target #1 and saved their own ass. Those other 3 don't have a chance at taking an HoH or PoV from the 4 of them. Tell them, "we" are the brains, skills, endurance and brawn competitors of the house. He needs to point out the only real risks they have is a random type HoH/PoV and there is nothing they can do about that. And, if Hayden were to win at F5 then that could F#$% up the plan too but, it's a minimal risk and as of now none of them have a chance to get that far if L/E/H continue to run the show.

Anyways... sorry for the long post.

(Btw... I hate my own idea because I can't stand Brit/Ragan/Matt but, I was trying to look at this from Matt's point of view.)

2nd... Enzo just blows it by getting all paranoid and freaking out the house.

Archived