CeCiMom

Brendon is pushing a Matt nominee

Enzo is pushing a Matt nominee

Hayden is pushing a Matt nominee

Lane is pushing a Matt nominee

Matt is pushing a Ragan nominee

Ragan is pushing a Hayden nominee

Britney is leaning to a Matt nominee

BB is pushing for her not to nom Matt...

guess we'll find out today who's will is strongest. ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. For some stupid reason, Matt is still loyal to the Brigade, to the point that he's throwing Ragan under the bus. I'm a complete Matt fan and want him to stay, but he's totally in the wrong right now.

Hopefully, BB will talk to Britney again today and convince her to nominate Hayden. But who knows.

Yes. For some stupid reason, Matt is still loyal to the Brigade, to the point that he's throwing Ragan under the bus. I'm a complete Matt fan and want him to stay, but he's totally in the wrong right now.

Hopefully, BB will talk to Britney again today and convince her to nominate Hayden. But who knows.

My take is that Matt is messing with them. You could see in his diary he knows he is done with the Brigade. He knows for a fact that Britney would not put up Ragan. I think he just wants to see how bad they want HIM out. He and Ragan know what the pitch is to get Britney is to put up Hayden and send Enzo home.

I think Matt had a glimmer of a chance of not getting nom'd if he stuck to him and Ragan protecting Brit and Lane...going F4 with them. This throwing Ragan under the bus is going to for sure get Matt nom'd. Stupid game play...he deserves to get evicted if he's going to throw his closest ally under the bus...proves he has no loyalty.

It sucks for Brit too because Lane is totally playing her...and she trusts him completely.

Any combo of Hayden, Lane and Enzo in F2 will be a complete disappointment for the season. They've sat back and let everyone else play...they're going to reap the rewards of it all. I hate that style of play! I'm going to have to start rooting for Brendon (ick!)...at least he's played...

:furious:

Marty...I hope you are right...trouble is, will Brit see through it?

I can't wait to see the outplay of this. I'm sure Britney is stressed about who to replace. She said she wasn't gonna put up Hayden so I think she'll keep her word about that. It would be in her best interest to put up Matt. Matt needs to go!

Sadly I'd have to agree. If Matty plays it stupid and pushes Ragan on Britney he needs to go. This is the alliance that views him as #4 and its shown. Why he doesn't try to team up wtih Britney and Ragan makes no sense to me. And I've been a fan of Matt throughout this season.

If that does end up happening, and Britney then gets eliminated as well, I'll have to root for Brendon as well. It's not that he's played the game, but at least he's winning stuff.

Guest 6Borders

Matt knows Ragan will buy any story Matt tells him and with Ragan out Brit will have nobody because Lane was tossing her to the wolves last night big time. The light bulb's have started to come on in their dim brains and finally they (except Matt who's had his eye on the prize all along) are smelling the money.

Personally, I think it won't matter who she nominates. There is a double eviction this week, 2 ppl are going home and it's all going to be luck of the HOH and POV holders. The jury has to vote for someone and that's all going to depend on who is standing next to whom and how the jury manages to taint each other.

If Matt goes up it definitely doesnt mean he is going home... he could still out the Brigade ... if he is really smart he may be able to convince Britney that Lane was still an ally with her and they could possibly form an alliance with him and Ragan to get the rest of them out. There are so many possibilities for this season to be saved with some last minute switches of power but unfortunately half of the ones left arent too bright.

Any combo of Hayden, Lane and Enzo in F2 will be a complete disappointment for the season. They've sat back and let everyone else play...they're going to reap the rewards of it all. I hate that style of play! I'm going to have to start rooting for Brendon (ick!)...at least he's played...

:furious:

I would HATE for the Stooges to make it to final four, and yes me a die hard Brendon basher will rioo t for him to win. He fought at leats, albeit stupidly and for Red, but he fought.

Sadly I am not understanding Matt's gameplay by pushing Ragan out to Brit, that is sure to bite him in the arse

If Matt goes up it definitely doesnt mean he is going home... he could still out the Brigade ... if he is really smart he may be able to convince Britney that Lane was still an ally with her and they could possibly form an alliance with him and Ragan to get the rest of them out. There are so many possibilities for this season to be saved with some last minute switches of power but unfortunately half of the ones left arent too bright.

I like to remain optimistic too but the fact is Matt is a strong competitor and Britney knows this. Trust me, if he goes up, he's going home. The only vote he will have to stay is Ragan. Brendon, Hayden, and Lane are keeping Enzo.

I like to remain optimistic too but the fact is Matt is a strong competitor and Britney knows this. Trust me, if he goes up, he's going home. The only vote he will have to stay is Ragan. Brendon, Hayden, and Lane are keeping Enzo.

Exactly! Even if he outs the Brigade (and he will) Lane & Hayden will not vote out Enzo. As Hayden says "they have to cut off the head of the snake".

Matt had this game in the bag...until he threw away the power of the DV by putting Kathy up as his replacement. I didn't realize he knew Enzo & Hayden were voting him out BEFORE the votes were cast. He KNEW he was low man on the totem pole & still chose to keep that alliance intact. Biggest mistake of the game & it will cost him half a million. Couldn't have happened to a better person. Gotta watch that karma Matt, it'll getcha!

Matt had this game in the bag...until he threw away the power of the DV by putting Kathy up as his replacement. I didn't realize he knew Enzo & Hayden were voting him out BEFORE the votes were cast. He KNEW he was low man on the totem pole & still chose to keep that alliance intact. Biggest mistake of the game & it will cost him half a million. Couldn't have happened to a better person. Gotta watch that karma Matt, it'll getcha!

Yea, not to smart for a diabolical super genius.

Sure looks like Matt is going up. Lane is playing Britney like a violin. I really am disgusted with the loser alliance. They will be running the house as soon as Matt goes home.

She is hiding from Matt and she doesn't want to talk to him. Lane is being her "protector".

I would love to see Matt leave this week, but the Brigade taking over would be the ONE downfall. If Ragen & Britney hadn't shown their true colors so soon, they could have teamed up with Brendon & blown the Brigade outta the water. I still do not understand how no one has realized those 4 are in an alliance. Boggles my mind. They are there to play the game, no tv, books or music to distract them & they still are blind to what is goin on. Crazy.

I would love to see Matt leave this week, but the Brigade taking over would be the ONE downfall. If Ragen & Britney hadn't shown their true colors so soon, they could have teamed up with Brendon & blown the Brigade outta the water. I still do not understand how no one has realized those 4 are in an alliance. Boggles my mind. They are there to play the game, no tv, books or music to distract them & they still are blind to what is goin on. Crazy.

I'm not crazy about any of the brigade members winning either but it's better than Matt, Britt or Ragan winning IMO!!

I am so angry that Matt up in HOH refuses to say anything bad about one of the loser Brigade. He says they are all great guys and they both praise Enzo. He refuses. I am about to stick a fork in this season.

She is crying about someone took all the prizes. She is convinced that Matt has all the prizes.

He hasn't said 1 thing to her that would make her want to keep him...he sucks at reassuring her that she'd be safe with him in the house. Brit needs reassurance that she is safe...he isn't giving her that...he only plays the Stacy card and how unfair it is to nom him because he has been playing hard and busting his ass in comps.

well it looks like matt going up is a done deal

britney called to dr while matt was struggling to plead his case last minute :animated_bouncy:

He hasn't said 1 thing to her that would make her want to keep him...he sucks at reassuring her that she'd be safe with him in the house. Brit needs reassurance that she is safe...he isn't giving her that...he only plays the Stacy card and how unfair it is to nom him because he has been playing hard and busting his ass in comps.

He's co cocky and sure of himself, he doesn't think he needs to backstab anyone to stay. He will still think he's staying even after he's on the block!

using his wife's fake illness instead of ensuring her safety and outing the Brigade is the reason why he is no genius. He is a mediocre player trying to play up his ridiculous lie to make guilt the reason he wins. Matt couldve made this season pretty darn special with his knowledge about the Brigade, how they were going to cut ties with him, and he had a special power to use and he wasted it on a worthless player. That is no genius, that is just plain stupid. This season is the worst.....go BRENDEN. :confused:

Ugh just hold the ceremony already and put Matt up. I am so sick of waiting. Come on Britney this is your chance to make the big move. Fail to back door Matt now might just be the move that allows him to win the game.

Britney and Brendon are talking and I hope they form an alliance.

Archived