Double Eviction?

Sharonda99

Has it been announced? Looks like to be down to F3 on Sept 9, a DE will probably have to take place this upcoming week. And then on Sept 12, the Final 2 will be determined when the HoH picks who they will take to the end?

Okay, thanks! I recorded the live show but we had thunderstorms that night, and my signal went out, so I missed most of it.

Has anyone on the feeds heard any HG discussions\speculation that this is a double eviction week?

I heard comment by Ragan (I think)

I am wondering if they (Couch potato Brigade) are preparing for it by stack ranking HGs in terms of who should be put on the block and voted out.

Example:

Brendon

Britney

Ragen

They go back and forth depending on Enzo's paranoia. I think during double eviction it would look like this:

Britney

Ragan

Brendon

Lane on board with that? I think he has told her he wants to take her to the final 3-4 with he rest of the guys. However, if he is smart, he wants her on the jury but have the blood on the hands of someone else (like Brendon).

My predictions (hopes) Matt goes home, Hayden wins HOH, puts up Brendon and Ragan, Brendon wins POV, puts up Britney ( would love to see ragan and britney go at it) and Ragan go home, and Brendon wins HOH for next week. This would be great tv..Brendon would then put up hopefully Hayden and Lane if one would win then Enzo or Britney up, Can you imagine all the backstabbing lol

My predictions (hopes) Matt goes home, Hayden wins HOH, puts up Brendon and Ragan, Brendon wins POV, puts up Britney ( would love to see ragan and britney go at it) and Ragan go home, and Brendon wins HOH for next week. This would be great tv..Brendon would then put up hopefully Hayden and Lane if one would win then Enzo or Britney up, Can you imagine all the backstabbing lol

so there will be a POV after the nominations tonight? I wasn't sure if there was a POV at all on DE night :animated_scratchchin:

so there will be a POV after the nominations tonight? I wasn't sure if there was a POV at all on DE night animated_scratchchin.gif

Yes they will play a POV, it's going to be a crazy night.... PLEASE let Brendon win HOH and send Ragan packing!!!

Archived