How Would you make BB "Fair"

Guest 6Borders

I have to admit i did not like the DPOV, but I have to ask myself is it because Matt had it and my FAV didnt or did I think it was wrong. I remember when Jeff won the coup de ta (sp) I was excited becuase he was my FAV so I thought it was great...if someone else had won it I would have probably been mad, like I was with Matt's DPOV win.

ITA. However, there is one major difference between Matt's DPOV and the Coup D'Etat - Jeff won the Coup D'Etat based on fans voting for him as a fan favorite. The producers gave Matt the DPOV for being HOH. Even though I love Jeff and was glad he won the Coup D'Etat, I think that all special powers should be won in competitions.

BB could make the competition something to where you don't know who won. They have competitions like that now. Puzzles they put together and the HG's don't know how their competitors did until it's revealed. BB could tell them they're competing for a special power and just leave it at that. That way there is still the element of surprise - to a certain extent.

The only suggestion I had was to have everyone play for the power of veto. The special powers do not bother me. I think that the powers make the game more interesting. Some of them such as jeffs were voted on and I have no doubt he had the most votes. This cast this year has totally messed up this season for me. There are not enough special powers in the world to make this season a good season for me.

Guest 6Borders

Special powers could be competed for like that last comp...no one knows who won and the winner is told in private that they have a special power and what it is. Like Diamond POV if they tell they lose it.

I agree with no more giving free DPOV or Coup...All HG should get to play for these special powers or maybe add it as an incentive for winning HOH..also BB could tack on monetary rewards or trips every week..and hot water and no food restrictions apply only to the winning HOH..this will make all the HG try harder to win HOH..I do agree that BB should not reveal what the HOH winner did get because then the HG would not be able to say this or that person does not deserve to stay because they have already won something..Matt might not be in this position if he hadn't thrown the competition..I like the suggestion that no one gets to know what the HG won..I also would like to see BB bring back some of the restrictions from season 1..such as: the whole house competing for food for the week...only hot showers in the am..no clock, unless they make their own, no microwave..and the only way that they receive these luxuries is to win HOH...

I believe that if we were able to listen to the DR sessions BB would not be so quick to put ideas in the HG's minds..when they do let us hear a snippet of what someone has said the HG's do say that BB makes him or her think about other alternatives or nominations..And one more thing that might make BB fair in competions are that each HG is measured for shoe size and height for competitions that require them to stand on a ledge...

If ya really want to make em sweat only let the two nominees compete for the POV. Think of the added paranoia it would create each week knowing there Will be a replacement nominee come Monday. Add in DPOV once or twice during the season just to jack with the HOH. :outfitted_pirate:

How about TWO POV's...

1 BEFORE the nominations and that pov can only stop the person who won it from being put up in the first place and as a replacement.

2. AFTER the nominations and everyone plays. This POV is used the night of evictions! NOW watch them compete their little selves off!

I'd also like to see the DPOV used differently, again a compettion for everyone, no one knows the results, the holder must not tell or its lost and everyone is game to be put up, except the person that won the frst pov. I know 3 pov comps and the hoh is alot, but the DPOV should be about the personalities and backgrounds of the other house guests.

bb cant be changed and it shouldnt be changed. whether it is fixed or not its entertaining and if everything was fair then the show would just be a bunch of people sitting in a house all day. If brendon went out as planned the show would of gotten boring so things had to change, so what. Its entertainment just watch it and shutup. plus competing for dpov and coup and others is stupid because then everyone knows who has it and it ruins the whole expect the unexpected aspect and the that person would be out of the house asap

Guest 6Borders

Show that you are legit...Example: The Money Tree in Pandora's Box. After Lane opened up the 3 envelopes and got his money he should have been able to open every single other envelope to actually prove he could have won 10,000.

(Reason I say that is places are now getting busted for things like that. A gym was giving away memberships, and "other prizes". Finally someone decided to complain to someone who actually cared, they went in as a customer, pulled a ticket and got the same 20% off membership, pulled their badge and inspected every ticket in the box...surprise, surprise...no free membership in the bunch!)

Archived