Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/20

CeCiMom

I hope Brendon wins the Veto and Enzo, or whoever Britt puts up next to him goes BYE BYE!!!

Yes I hope Brendon wins and Enzo goes home. That guy needs to be gone.

I actually believe Britney when she said she'll nominate Matt. I'm quite shocked at this. It surprises me that she'd rather try and align with the other boys than stay with Ragan and Matt.

It might happen. I think we can get a feel later when we hear Matt and Britney talking later.

I have to wonder because Lane told Britney that Enzo wanted to put her up and wanted her evicted if he got HOH. Lane told her he was going to put up Ragan and her.

Enzo is sure he is safe either way.

It might happen. I think we can get a feel later when we hear Matt and Britney talking later.

Enzo is sure he is safe either way.

Anxious to see that. If she lets Matt in on Enzo/Hayden backdoor plan, she is BSing Enzo. I hope she is because if Hayden, Enzo, or Brenda win POV, Matt may be a goner.

Anxious to see that. If she lets Matt in on Enzo/Hayden backdoor plan, she is BSing Enzo. I hope she is because if Hayden, Enzo, or Brenda win POV, Matt may be a goner.

Remember Lane told her today that Enzo said if he got HOH he was putting her and Ragen up and wanted her out.

Remember Lane told her today that Enzo said if he got HOH he was putting her and Ragen up and wanted her out.

That's why I'm hoping she is BS ing Enzo. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out. :animated_scratchchin:

I would love it if she wins, or Matt wins veto.

Archived