Thursday, Aug. 19th Show

Xal

Go Brit!

I wonder when Ragan the sabateur, will be outed. Since he's an ally of Britney, I hope it's not for a few weeks. :animated_bouncy: And I hope Brit will get Enzo on her radar, for a :giljotiini:

and somehow mende fences with Brenda, a bit. The voting block of the BRigade is her biggest threat.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's really interesting about the "this is my protection from a showmance" thing. You'd think they would have alsop said "btw, it's a lie" though... Also, the reason he wasn't there with them is probably because he doesn't live near them. Brit has talked several times about having to move to be with Nick. Also, he does at least exist as a boyfriend right? We've seen a picture of them together...

Did they actually say "if she wasn't engaged"? I definitely didn't hear that...

I would love that too!!

:queen::pooh:

He mom said "I think Lane has a little crush on Brittany, and Brittany with her engagement is holding back. She likes a big guy that's gonna protect her".

Earlier the mom said "I haven't figured out if Lane's a good friend or where it's going but wherever it's going I will support her".

Matt says Brendan is a dummy but the ONLY reason Matt is going to be in the house longer than Brendon now is because the producers gave him DPoV. He was 100% going home without that.

True! At least Brendon is still in the game dispite having the biggest target on his back because he fought for it and didn't have a power handed to him.

Matt's an idiot for calling Brendon a dummy, it's poor sportsmanship AND he lost two jury votes. :animated_rotfl:

Actually 3 jury votes now since Kathy didn't seem to like him. :party_smilie:

True! At least Brendon is still in the game dispite having the biggest target on his back because he fought for it and didn't have a power handed to him.

Matt's an idiot for calling Brendon a dummy, it's poor sportsmanship AND he lost two jury votes. :animated_rotfl:

Actually 3 jury votes now since Kathy didn't seem to like him. :party_smilie:

I totally disagree, Matt wasn't given the DPOV, but got it because he stepped up to win the HOH that everyone else was throwing.

Matt didn't have those votes to begin with. Plus, plenty of people have voted for people they hated in the end either because they couldn't stomach the other candidate or because they had a begrudging respect. I thought his speech was awesome.

Yeah, in the past people have voted for players they hated given two rotten choices.

I think BB should invent a third option at the end: Neither of you get my vote. If there

was ever a season of BB to start this new third option, this season would be it.

I totally disagree, Matt wasn't given the DPOV, but got it because he stepped up to win the HOH that everyone else was throwing.

Matt didn't have those votes to begin with. Plus, plenty of people have voted for people they hated in the end either because they couldn't stomach the other candidate or because they had a begrudging respect. I thought his speech was awesome.

And I thought his speech showed poor sportsmanship, you don't need to call people names to get your point across, besides which, Brendon had every reason to put Matt on the block since he had put Brendon up. Matt's a cocky ass and it shows. I think he was handed that DPOV, you can think what you like.

Yeah, in the past people have voted for players they hated given two rotten choices.

I think BB should invent a third option at the end: Neither of you get my vote. If there

was ever a season of BB to start this new third option, this season would be it.

No kidding!

I have to say, because of the Brigade running the show for so long this has been by far my least favorite season.

the Brigade is the lamest, I mean lamest alliance ever to have formed in BB history, seriously, A stupid name for stupid BB players, and I use that term very lightly

shows ya what I know Marty, havent really been watchin , and barely readin here , I am far behind I guess, I just hate this season. I will tune into the after dark tonight to see what Brittney is thinkin, as she is the only one I sorta like

Amd when the Brigade was formed and up and supposedly running,lol is was the lamest lamest alliance ever,lol at least to my thinking.

FC it was lame. Meow Meow made it the first day when Hayden got HOH. Enzo and Hayden were wanting Matt out because he won too many comps and he was close to Ragen and Britney. Meow Meow make a new alliance with Brenden, Hayden and Kathy and he called it the Athletes. :animated_rotfl: (I called it the loser alliance)

I think Britney's engagement to Nick is real. She has talked about him way too much for it to be fake. However, I'm not so sure that her mom is 100% behind her decision to marry this guy. She clearly said she'd be ok with Brit pursuing a relationship w/ Lane. If her mom was totally on board with the engagement, I don't think she would've made that comment.

FC it was lame. Meow Meow made it the first day when Hayden got HOH. Enzo and Hayden were wanting Matt out because he won too many comps and he was close to Ragen and Britney. Meow Meow make a new alliance with Brenden, Hayden and Kathy and he called it the Athletes. :animated_rotfl: (I called it the loser alliance)

yep, the only thing I giggled about at all with Enzo was the Meow Meow thing, I will peek at the after dark tonight, 1st time I have watched since the 1st week,lolanimated_wave.gif

Although technically there has been an alliance of 4 called the Brigade since Hayden won the first HOH that's pretty much all you can say about them. With the exception of Matt they have won or done nothing to advance in the game. To sum it up, they got lucky and his name is Matt. To me they act like the Not-So-Bright Brigade.

And it looks like lady luck is going to take a dump on them again. If Brenden is on the block next Thursday evening then Rachel's getting a booty call pretty soon. :party_smilie:

Archived