1. 1. Who's your favorite house guest?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Ragan
  2. 2. Who's your Least favorite house guest?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Ragan

Right now I like Brendon because he is doing it all on his own

Least favorite? Ragan. The whole self righteous phony moralizing by this guy is too much to take. He is like one of those old woman gossipers who complains about people gossiping. I don't want to hear about you not compromising your "integrity" for 500 K any more. The sooner this guy is out, the better.

Favorite: Brit. She made a power move, whether she knows it or not, this week breaking up the Brigade. I love her competitive spirit and her social game. So far, she's played the best game.

Least: Enzo. He feels entitled after having done zilch in the game and riding coattails. Still don't like how he called Britt those awful names. She likes him because she genuinely does and has no idea of how much hate he expressed towards her and how much he cursed her. I wonder how she will feel when she finds out.

just curious.... how come Brendan is the fave now?

I can't stop thinking of Brenchal when I see him and it grosses me out. But I get the feeling his pity party is making him more likeable (even by me).

Because almost everyone else in this season is so unlikeable, that's he is now the lesser of the evils with Rachel out of the house.

It has been really difficult finding a fav with these people. They really are the most boring season for me. They were so worried about not making anyone mad, not having any drama in the house, that they did nothing. And yet, they think that this season is crazy and fantastic and they are all going to be famous.

Fav-Britney

Least-Enzo but Lane and Hayden are right there with him.

New to this site....I will probably run on and on..lol

FAV: Brendon

LEAST FAV: Matt & Ragan

Having said that, I believe now we see Brendon playing the game. He was so caught up in bedding Rachel (UGH) that he was not focused on the game. Although he did manage to stay in the game week after week....that took some strength or smarts or something. He has also tried to be true to his word...hence Brittany is still there.

Ragan and Matt are awful. Matt, the diabolical super genius is the worst....not only does he lie about his wife, some may say that was gameplay but there are boundaries you dont cross and lying about illness or death are definitely in those catgories for me. The only reason he won HOH twice is because Ragan gave them to him. He only won the Diamond Power of Veto because he opened the box...no real skill needed there.

Ragan is the biggest Prima Dona on the show..ever...only one male has pulled it off well and that was Marcelles....loved that guy. When someone has to continuously remind you of his morals and his integrity that usually menas they are throwing them out the window.

brendon is definately my fave with Brit as 2nd.

agree that matt, the genius gay curious seems to want to bed ragan - it's not the gay thing that bothers me, it's the marriage thing on top of using his wife as the pawn in his deciet. Shows everyting you need to know about his priorities and character.

Then we have ragan. No prob in receiving matt's gay curious side even though he knows matt is married. But the worst thing about ragan is that he seems compelled to remind us viewers and everyone around him what a good person he is. It's hard to trust people who have to remind you about their lovely traits.

So I hope Brendon or Britt get the garbage out. As for the brigade, I'm shocked they are still in there, as they seem dull and worthless. They're like the low life relatives that leach off other family members with no plan of their own to win. the brigade will go down as a big joke and as the most absurd 'alliance' in BB history.

Right now, my least fav is Enzo. Such a big baby. I guess my fav would have to be Lane or Hayden. "Why? They haven't done anything?" Exactly. They have done Jack and no one is looking at them right now. It's one way to play the game. Please, Lane is kinda cute and he's from Texas! :animated_wave:

I have live feeds and BBAD. What a mistake, I hardly ever watch. I can't believe most are still interested in this dismal season. Can anyone say BORING?

Oh right,on topic - Favorite - the rubber duckie. Least Favorite - every house guest this season, and A. Groan-er (producer of chit).

I have live feeds and BBAD. What a mistake, I hardly ever watch. I can't believe most are still interested in this dismal season. Can anyone say BORING?

Oh right,on topic - Favorite - the rubber duckie. Least Favorite - every house guest this season, and A. Groan-er (producer of chit).

I know what you mean Shipp! This last month I have checked the boards once or twice a day. Last year I was obsessed with the show!

Archived