Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/19

laladoopiedu

Should be a great show. Kodak moments galore! Kathy's face (if she is the one) as she goes on the block, the brigade as they learn that Matt WILL NOT be going to jury, Brendon's face because now none three people he wanted gone will be leaving. Just a fun night all the way around.

No, its like using the toe of your shoe to push a slug off your porch into the grass, just so you don't have to look at it.

OMG I got a good belly laugh out of that one! :smilielol:

Me too, usually..... but isn't blindsiding Kathy like kicking a lame puppy??

Pinkie you have too much heart for Big Brother :smitten: It can be a vicious game with vicious forum posters. :hammer:

OMG I got a good belly laugh out of that one! smilielol.gif

Pinkie you have too much heart for Big Brother smitten.gif It can be a vicious game with vicious forum posters. hammer.gif

No I just want to see some blood..... put up Enzo or Hayden.... make it interesting..... I'm tired of no one wanting to make any real moves

I'll be happy enough that Kathy goes... and heck it might be more interesting than I'm giving it credit for..... but seems like a waste of a good blindside at this point..... god I would love to see the look on Enzo's face if Matt put him up

No I just want to see some blood..... put up Enzo or Hayden.... make it interesting..... I'm tired of no one wanting to make any real moves

I'll be happy enough that Kathy goes... and heck it might be more interesting than I'm giving it credit for..... but seems like a waste of a good blindside at this point..... god I would love to see the look on Enzo's face if Matt put him up

Britney and Ragen will put up Enzo for Matt. :D

Guest 6Borders

Not holding my breath that anything tonite is going to be awesome or amazing. We all thought Rach's eviction was going to be one big drama fest and it was probably the most boring eviction of the season (maybe in all of Big Brother) because they told Bren and he told Rach that she was leaving

Matt won't make any big moves is my guess. Only drama we MIGHT get is if Brit goes up because she thinks she is totally safe (which is weird because she knows this game better than any of them). I think Matt has pretty much throught that one through. Most probably Kathy will go up, go out and be all gracious about it ("thank y'all for the experience, I love each and every one of y'all and don't forget to pick up your wet towels...")...ho and might I add hum!!!!!

Any reaction from Brendon will be about 3 hours later when it finally sinks in, which will be the only reprieve, because then we'll have a week of "boo hooo Brendon" and how everything was unfair - lol!!

I HOPE I am wrong!!!!!!!!

Me too, usually..... but isn't blindsiding Kathy like kicking a lame puppy??

LMBO! :giggle: I totally agree! But, unfortunately Matt won't nominate Britney, Enzo or Hayden. Here's hoping though. :giljotiini: Either way tonight should be very interesting!! :party_smilie:

OMG I think it will be so great!

The look on the faces form the Brigage. (Enzo and Hayden won't be happy)

Brendon pissed because the world does not fall in place for him.

The joy on Ragen's face.

Britney will be happy

Lane will be thinking in his head that it is time to dump Enzo and Hayden and cross over to Matt and Britney.

and best of all the shock on Kathy's face.

I'll be recording tonight's show because we already know that Matt is gonna use the power and nominate Kathy with her leaving - so there's nothing really exciting about it. BB needs a new team of creative writers. Seems every year they always say "this will be a season you won't forget" only to disappoint the fans. The last few seasons have been either boring, predictable, or both. I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait til this season is over and for Survivor and Amazing Race to start.

Yay! Can't wait for the show. Even though we can predict he'll use it, we don't know what he's going to say or how the others will react. Fun, fun, fun!

Either Mexican or BBQ tonight, and I'm not talking about pulling pork off a pork chop (Brendon, you doofus), haha!

Go Matt! (And Britney, and Lane and Ragan) :)

Another fun thing if Kathy's KEEP ME nomination speech goes like this:

I hope Y'all vote to keep me. Enzo,Hayden and Brendon I hope you will honor the alliance I have with you 3.

Can you imagine the shock on the others faces! Now that would be epic! :food-smiley-005:

Either way, it's pretty darn boring if you ask me...... really wish Matt would shake things up...... but he won't

I agree, Kathy is a waste of a diamond power or HoH, for that matter. I'd dump her in the finals to guarantee my $500. It would be smart of Matt to end the Brigade thing. If he is the 'genius' that he claim to be, he should know that he is the biggest target within the Brigade alliance.

Shake up things how? He is using the veto to save his arse and get off of the block. Why would he nom anyone in his "alliance" (he is unaware that they plan on voting himout). Why Risk alienating two out of three in his alliance who would turnaround and put him on the block :huh:

Archived