Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/16

CeCiMom

Mad studying going on in the HoH. (Brendon, Enzo and Hayden)

the saboteur has been sending them messages early this morning

Ragan recorded them, so he has the upperhand for the upcomimg comp today?

they're so busy trying to memorize the messages no on has thought that one of them has an unfair advantage because one of them recorded all these messages.

Kathy outside puffing away. I see Hayden,Brendon and Enzo up. I see Lane still in bed.

Not sure where Matt is but he should see how they are all working together.

I am sure if the Saboteur is there to sabotage then the messages are just something to mess with them. If there is a comp I don't think they would use questions having to do with what they hear.

I am sure if the Saboteur is there to sabotage then the messages are just something to mess with them. If there is a comp I don't think they would use questions having to do with what they hear.

Exactly what I'm thinking. The sab would have the advantage because he made all the messages.

It is funny too because they (Kathy, Brendon, Hayden and Enzo) are memorizing each message and the order played...repeating them again and again. I don't think Brit, Matt and Ragan have even gotten up for most of the messages.

I'll guess the feeds are going to be dull today since these goons will be catching up on sleep all day....doubt if there will be a comp like everyone is expecting. This was the reason BB wanted them to get to bed early...just to wake them up and mess with them like Marty said.

So..apparently the have-nots could hear the sab messages...that's why they didn't get up.

Going by a few of the conversations in the house...most of the hgs believe there is going to be an eviction today...I'm still doubtful. I think the sab is still lying to them...who knows?

Last convo I heard moments before lock down was between Brit and Brendon...seems they have a deal and he is not planning on putting her up.

I gotta assume Matt will be the replacement nom...it's gonna be good on Thursday if that's when Matt gets to use his DPoV!!!

Last convo I heard moments before lock down was between Brit and Brendon...seems they have a deal and he is not planning on putting her up.

I gotta assume Matt will be the replacement nom...it's gonna be good on Thursday if that's when Matt gets to use his DPoV!!!

Do we know he is using it Thursday and not today?

Matt is on the block...obviously did not use DPoV yet

that was a quick pov ceremony :animated_bouncy:

matt is talking about some person in house having a power

he doesnt think he is dead yet :animated_bouncy:

So now we get to see how the Brigade is going to spin their "votes". Ragan just said this sucks for Matt because he did what everyone wanted. (By putting up Brendon) Enzo said.... this is going to be a tough one.

Ragan is trying to talk bad about Brendon not going by his word and Enzo just kinds of grunts ... yep. I know.... no justice.... grunt grunt.

Sooooooo funny. They are all sitting around talking and Britney said we have to make a deal if anyone takes Kathy to the final 4 they won't get their vote. Matt and Ragan agreed. :animated_rotfl:

something to think about meow meow

I hope Britney goes this week and if I didn't dislike Kathy so much I'd love to see her in the final 2 just to shove it up Britney's @ss. But I hope she doesn't make it that far.

As far as game play Brendon and Matt are the only ones in the house I think deserve it at this point.

There is something else being hidden from us and I think Brendon received a special power when he opened up Pandora's Box. I mean what kind of "good thing" is going to the jury house for a day and getting a massage?

Wonder if they gave Brendon a special power to allow him to be able to play in Thursday's HOH competition. That will frost Matt for sure! :giggle:

tomato I love love your avatar. No I don't think Brendon got any more then what we saw. We have some big moves on Thursday then it is a fight to the end.

There is something else being hidden from us and I think Brendon received a special power when he opened up Pandora's Box. I mean what kind of "good thing" is going to the jury house for a day and getting a massage?

Wonder if they gave Brendon a special power to allow him to be able to play in Thursday's HOH competition. That will frost Matt for sure! :giggle:

I agree. I think Brendon had to get something better than a massage for opening Pandora's Box. I guess we'll find out as the week progresses.

tomato I love love your avatar. No I don't think Brendon got any more then what we saw. We have some big moves on Thursday then it is a fight to the end.

Thank you Marty, your's is pretty cool too!

It's in honor of my deceased dog. I had a small 5 lb. Yorkie (female), who died of old age this past March (she was 12). She would let me dress in anything, including a drop pearl necklace. LOL She had a full wardrobe.

Archived