Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/14

CeCiMom

Me too Marty. Did anyone catch last night BBAD Brit say "I told them no I'm not saying that line until you answer my question"....so BB feeds them lines too?

So BB shows Rach-hell Brit nasty goodbye message, but nothing about the Brigade was shown. :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too Marty. Did anyone catch last night BBAD Brit say "I told them no I'm not saying that line until you answer my question"....so BB feeds them lines too?

So BB shows Rach-hell Brit nasty goodbye message, but nothing about the Brigade was shown. :animated_scratchchin:

I don't remember: did a HG reveal the Brigade to Rachel on the last show? that'd be a game changer if she now knows...

I don't remember: did a HG reveal the Brigade to Rachel on the last show? that'd be a game changer if she now knows...

Matt came out of DR and told Hayden Brigade wasn't shown to Rach-hell. We will never know if one of them told Rach-hell they were in a secret alliance because BB only shows evicted houseguests part of the goodbye messages they want them to see or hear.

Well I hope he got a special power! :party_smilie:

When you open Pandora's box the person who opens it ALWAYS gets a special power but then the house gets something bad. Obviously Rachel coming back was the "something bad". If they don't give Brendon something good now, like money or a special power, that would be major BS. They can't say it's because Brendon isn't liked by the viewers either because Matt is disliked and he was given a HUGE power.

LMAO I hope his special power is the Platinum Veto which trumps Diamond veto's power and Matt still goes home!

Exactly what I was thinking. Hope what ever he got takes the power out of Matt's DPOV. :party_smilie:

It had to be something good for him because the house definatly got the bad :animated_rotfl:

Exactly what I was thinking. Hope what ever he got takes the power out of Matt's DPOV. :party_smilie:

It had to be something good for him because the house definatly got the bad :animated_rotfl:

:animated_bouncy: I hope this makes the game interesting and not a lock for the Brigade. Brendon and the rest of the house needs to do something!

When you open Pandora's box the person who opens it ALWAYS gets a special power but then the house gets something bad. Obviously Rachel coming back was the "something bad". If they don't give Brendon something good now, like money or a special power, that would be major BS. They can't say it's because Brendon isn't liked by the viewers either because Matt is disliked and he was given a HUGE power.

Maybe he won some cash. Now Matt can accuse him about his money prize that he'll deny and make him all uncomfortable. Yay!

LMAO I hope his special power is the Platinum Veto which trumps Diamond veto's power and Matt still goes home!

LOL! LOVE IT! One can hope! :party_smilie:

EXACTLY! Brendon has to have some power now and I think it's the coup.

This whole thing with Rach going back in the house for 24hrs is bullcrap! What a way to fix BB Grodner! This really pisses me off! :animated_shocking:

How is it fixing it. No way to know what will be asked, said, or how either will impact what happends because of it. I think it is just AG being desperate to :stirthepot: and generate some good tv to salvage a season that has been mediocre at best. I have to say, I am liking it, regardless of the outcome. At least it releaved the boredom for now.

She is affecting the outcome of the game so it is wrong. I don't know if you are listening to the feeds or not. When she tells Enzo things like all the fans love him it goes to FOTH. She tells Enzo she knows 100% there is a pair of friends in the house. SHE KNOWS!

OMG! hahahahahahahaha Brendon and Enzo are working through scenarios. First of all, they are counting on Matt going home this week. And THEN the biggest, funniest, most outlandish part of their plan is step 2 for next week - Since Brendon can't play HOH, one of them (Hayden or Enzo) wins HOH. Hayden said it so nonchalantly, "And then we win HOH and put up Ragan and Britney."

hahahahahah IDIOTS.

:animated_rotfl:

OMG! hahahahahahahaha Brendon and Enzo are working through scenarios. First of all, they are counting on Matt going home this week. And THEN the biggest, funniest, most outlandish part of their plan is step 2 for next week - Since Brendon can't play HOH, one of them (Hayden or Enzo) wins HOH. hahahahahah IDIOTS.

:smilielol:

OMG! hahahahahahahaha Brendon and Enzo are working through scenarios. First of all, they are counting on Matt going home this week. And THEN the biggest, funniest, most outlandish part of their plan is step 2 for next week - Since Brendon can't play HOH, one of them (Hayden or Enzo) wins HOH. hahahahahah IDIOTS.

Hey now! If the comp is disgusting eating habits or how bloated is your ego, Enzo would win.

Enzo & Brit were poking fun with Lane, for a comment made about Lane that "everything's bigger in Texas, except your brain!". And Enzo's chimed in that a comment was made about him being not good in comps. - not sure if it was during a comp today, or not...

Rachel's comments about Enzo being loved, and Hayden not being loved, is messing with the HG's! :food-smiley-005:

lmao, "remember Humble Hayden,before Hollywood Hayden"- Britney

Rachel drives me crazy.. she went out and started that fight with Ragan and then is upset that he said some not so nice things to her

She did the same thing when she came back in the house. She picked a fight with Ragan when he tried to be civil with her and tried to turn it all around and blame him for everything.

And now she runs to the DR to fake cry b/c those people are FORCED to listen to her.

Ragan won the argument, but ran away to the have not room to cry. Can't wait to see the Brendon/Ragan fight that's coming now.

I haven't seen Ragan shred one tear since he went in that HN room.

Rachel just ran to the DR to 'cry'. B/c everything is about her and everyone is against her.

Archived