Enzo - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayden and Enzo have been obsessively focused on the Sabby-Late-Night-Snippets. Over and over, they are repeating them, like crazy-crackin' talk. I personally hope that it's NOT part of any competition, just to freak on their brains! :animated_rotfl:

Hayden and Enzo have been obsessively focused on the Sabby-Late-Night-Snippets. Over and over, they are repeating them, like crazy-crackin' talk. I personally hope that it's NOT part of any competition, just to freak on their brains! :animated_rotfl:

They're still doing that? :animated_rotfl:

:queen::pooh:

Wait, Gonzo's brain can only handle so much. if he trys to remember the BB tasks from today too, we might get to see his head explode, please, please let it happen.. we'd get gorilla brain pudding all over the yard and Gonzo would still be walking around and saying ' It's sooo hard, I can't r'member da turd one, I'm tirrred'.

Better step up and win HOH tomorrow because if Britney stays she is winning it and your ass is going up and as much as I dislike Britney I'd stomach her HOH week just to see you up on the block and out of this game, I'm tired of you.

Ugh go home you stupid Meow-Meow. What self respecting grown man calls himself that? :nono: Idiot!

I hate the fact he's so willing to turn tail and run on Matt, whose done the heavy lifting for the Brigade.

Ungrateful bastard.

:argue::glare::dunce2::mad1:

why does he call himself meow meow, where did that come from?

That was the name the brigade made up for him week one...

That is the name Ezno gave himself before entering the BB house ... LOL ... Enzo had this whole Brigade thing planned out before he got on the show ... He gathered 3 guys gave them a pep talk and then gave them all names the first few days in the house...

Enzo is just a little bit older than the rest guy with some strong ethnic traits that help to make him somewhat complex, funny and interesting to some and off putting to others. He is the only married with children man in the house. Enzo is there to win the money and would turn on anybody but possibly Hayden to do that. I find him a little bit sad after all is said and done. He is not so good at comps. No matter what he says to the contrary.

That is the name Ezno gave himself before entering the BB house ... LOL ... Enzo had this whole Brigade thing planned out before he got on the show ... He gathered 3 guys gave them a pep talk and then gave them all names the first few days in the house...

I know Enzo picked the name for himself and named the other members of the brigade and stated why he picked "meow meow" did anybody catch the reason he picked "meow meow"?

He had that nickname for himself before he came into the house. He uses it in his preseason interviews. He had them all laid out. Meow meow, the face, something about ca ca... even has shirts that have his awesome and witty "Enzoisms" on them. He's an idiot.

He had that nickname for himself before he came into the house. He uses it in his preseason interviews. He had them all laid out. Meow meow, the face, something about ca ca... even has shirts that have his awesome and witty "Enzoisms" on them. He's an idiot.

and he has talked about moving to LA and the movie offers he will get after BB. Could happen because he is a character but what a dufus. :rolleyes:

I really hope Enzo, Hayden or Lane win. They haven't done much to stay in the house but at least they seem like cool guys to hang out with. They haven't done a ton of trash-talking like most everyone else (even though they have done some) and they actually do try to have fun in the house and avoid most of the lame drama.

I really hope Enzo, Hayden or Lane win. They haven't done much to stay in the house but at least they seem like cool guys to hang out with. They haven't done a ton of trash-talking like most everyone else (even though they have done some) and they actually do try to have fun in the house and avoid most of the lame drama.

I take is you don't have the feeds. :animated_rotfl:

Archived